Cool job name that's water related

ImperfectlyPerfect

I'm trying to think of a class name for a character of mine like blurred lancer from everyone else is a returnee.

So far all I've got is lacking. Something like Heaven Smiting God Emperor is unfortunately not water related.

Basically the world is like one piece fused with a post apocalyptic world.

Myriad Water Shaman, Son of Poseidon, Lunar Lancer.....I don't like any of those that my brain created.

Any suggestions?

c204

Probably just mix a water-related word with something like Aqua, Tidal, Wave, Marine, Frost, Flood, Oceanic, Stream, Hurricane, Drowned, Surge, Riptide, Torrent, etc.

FaustVoncleave

I'm trying to think of a class name for a character of mine like blurred lancer from everyone else is a returnee.

So far all I've got is lacking. Something like Heaven Smiting God Emperor is unfortunately not water related.

Myriad Water Shaman, Son of Poseidon, Lunar Lancer.....I don't like any of those that my brain created.

Any suggestions?
What does he do asides from being water related? I'll tentatively offer the job name Deluge for now, but knowing what the job entails would help.

ImperfectlyPerfect

Ice lancer
Frostblade
Tidebearer
Subnautic spear/sword
Tideweaver
Aquatic avenger of allegories
Sonar songstress
no something more supreme like Nine Sea Aqua Ruler which is not it, something with the vibe of Three Flower Demon Swordsman or Heaven Smiting Evil Emperor.
Probably just mix a water-related word with something like Aqua, Tidal, Wave, Marine, Frost, Flood, Oceanic, Stream, Hurricane, Drowned, Surge, Riptide, Torrent, etc.
yea still need that umph like with Supreme, Poseidon, Pontus, Oceanus etc
Damp Diviner of the Depths. Perpetually soaked.
close ish i think, damp isn't noble enough

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
You want chunni?

How about Abyssal Tide Martyr?

ImperfectlyPerfect

What does he do asides from being water related? I'll tentatively offer the job name Deluge for now, but knowing what the job entails would help.
God like powers, in stages of course, he can't do god level things but low level things. Controlling the sea is definitely a god level thing but just an area of water is just god like or very impressive. Something like Grid's Pagma's successor but more edgy like Japanese or Chinese class names, throw korean in there too. Closer to class names from SCOG combined with jp,cn and kr novels.
You want chunni?

How about Abyssal Tide Martyr?
too chuuni but ty
Tide Lord
yes but flashier yet not toedgy it doesn't roll of the tongue
I might be a bit too picky since i'm looking for something in particular but thanks everyone for the responses 😁

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Any suggestions?
Ilikewaterkusa. Memes aside, your names are too chunni. Tone it done a little

ImperfectlyPerfect

Ilikewaterkusa. Memes aside, your names are too chunni. Tone it done a little
I'm just trying for something smooth sounding yet majestic, i know that's why i don't like them myself although i created them.
Forgotten Diviner of the Depths
Eternal Warden of Currents

Piscine Lord of Tempest Maelstroms
Undine Master of Torrential Rains
Very very close, i think i can spin those to find the right one. Tyvm! 🙏

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Moist Sovereign of the Dark Abyss (sounds like someone's butthole after diarrhea lmao)