Coolest weapon names

Echimera

Anime has some nice things:
Buso Renkin has Blaze of Glory, Near-Death Happiness, Killer Rabies and Fatal Attraction, just to give a few examples.
Bleach has a ton of nice weapon names and powersets to go along: Senbonzakura, Zabimaru, Benihime, Zangetsu. Engetsu, ...
Hellsing has the .454 Casull and The Jackal (though both are more interesting for their designs) and the Harkonnen.

Last edited:

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
"The AWPenheimer"

> A sniper rifle.
> Bigger than your cock.
> Has a lube-like muzzle.
> An American theoretical physicist type of sniper
> It is 100% white.
> Cooler than the names you've made.
> Makes you jealous.

Jemini

Abzu Idpa (mighty stick)
The English version is better.

Ok, I can do you one better with this one then.

I was actually playing a little fast and loose with the translation. (Or rather, I had the English name in mind and I just tossed together something in my Elven language that was close.) A more accurate translation could be "Godly stick," Creator's stick," or even "Abzu's stick" or "father god's stick" (Abzu being the name of the god who's name the language takes to literally mean "power.")

Toomanysorrows

Warhammer has some good ones: Ghal Maraz (the skullsplitter); the Sword of Khaine/Widowmaker; the runefangs which are magical swords of the Empire with names like Crow Feeder, Goblinbane, Troll Cleaver, Mother's Ruin or Grudge Settler; the Shield of Aeons; the blade of the Serpent's tongue; the Slayer of Kings; Starcrusher; the Great Gutgouger; Morglor the Mangler.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
We all know excalibur, mjolnir, aegis and other cool generic fantasy names. How about we come up with some cool-sounding fantasy weapon names?
1) Read it on a dnd forum. Extreme prejudice. Perfect name for a barbarian: "Hulk eliminate with Extreme Prejudice!"
Let's see. How about the following in hymmnos?

Denerasasye Dople
Bitch Destroyer

Sasye Infelcecet
Shield of Girl's Love

Watch the video to know how it's pronounced