Copy and Paste it seems.

MangoNekros

So here I am, doing my best to make an interesting story about a strong warrior plagued by a creature which haunts his dreams since it killed his father, forever taunting him and sending him on a quest to kill this creature and live a peaceful life from then on but I notice a lot of anime people on covers and "I Got Reincarnated As A [Insert random object name here]" laid around just about everywhere. Like... does creativity exist here...? Or is it people who use one line for like a word and an action and just continue that continuously? And tits.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So here I am, doing my best to make an interesting story about a strong warrior plagued by a creature which haunts his dreams since it killed his father, forever taunting him and sending him on a quest to kill this creature and live a peaceful life from then on but I notice a lot of anime people on covers and "I Got Reincarnated As A [Insert random object name here]" laid around just about everywhere. Like... does creativity exist here...? Or is it people who use one line for like a word and an action and just continue that continuously? And tits.
First time, huh?

Last edited:

longer

Balls
It's a trend people want to follow because it's popular. Besides, stories can easily be interesting even if the premise isn't unique. Execution is a very important aspect of story writing after all.

MangoNekros

Well yes but also like can I get something where I don't die then get reincarnated into an object? Or anime girl for bonus points? Like look at what I tried to make and this is my first day here

ForestDweller

Well yes but also like can I get something where I don't die then get reincarnated into an object? Or anime girl for bonus points? Like look at what I tried to make and this is my first day here

Hey, my story is a guy reincarnated into a normal human. :s_tongue:

And my cover doesn't have a lewd anime girl on it. :s_tongue:

longer

Balls
You could start by slightly browsing the site. There are plenty of original stories of good quality here. There's no need to grossly generalize the contents of the site.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Originality is everywhere and nowhere. Not every story will have that original flare, which they should. Sadly.

There are stories out there that aren't Isekas, but of course, they aren't the trend. So you just have to dig for them. I don't write for the trend so I would know.

Liar. Lol. Still has the anime girl.
Most people in SH and in anything will have an anime cover.~ Example mine has an anime girl and a wolf boy. :blob_aww:

MangoNekros

I gandered through enough to know that it's a good amount of lewds no fucking Azur Lane somehow and uh reincarnating. Makes my story seem like a metalhead's fantasy. :(

longer

Balls
I gandered through enough to know that it's a good amount of lewds no fucking Azur Lane somehow and uh reincarnating. Makes my story seem like a metalhead's fantasy. :(
Hey, you should use the reply function which is on the bottom right of someone's post. It helps people know who you're talking to, plus it alerts them. I apologize if it sounds like I'm antagonizing you, but the internet makes it fairly hard for me to communicate tone.

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
If I was a petty fuck, I'd scour the internet and find at least 10 stories with a setting similar to yours. You're writing revenge...

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I dunno why you care. If your story is good, it's going to get views. Why bother worrying about other stories or what the trend is? I give fuck all about that, personally

That said, I love cliches so I make stories with similar premises myself.

But it's not like they ever stay the same generic shit. I try making them generic but they always end up literary masterpieces and I hate it.

Let me be mediocre, dammit! Why? Just why am i cursed with such ungodly excellency?

...truly suffering from success. All I want is to create an ordinary story with predictable plots for myself to enjoy. Not these blasted works of art I always end up with instead

Last edited:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
You are a philistine if you think reincarnation stories can't be creative. Also, tits are epic as long as you aren't a coomer about it.

MangoNekros

Look, stuff on this website is usually just the lowest common denominator. But if you're jealous about everyone's covers I can hook you up.
I kinda do need a cover lol and I should respect other people’s works too. To each is there own

M_Griffith

You should do like the opposite of that, have an MC that can turn others into weapons...actually that maybe has been done before to but idk

D

Deleted member 45782

isekai. reincarnation. smut. litrpg. probably strong influence from anime and stuff too.

its bit hard to find stories where the character isn't sent away to some random world by death or reincarnation here. but hey its what many readers and writers like on here so eh. many, not all thu. so maybe try anyways?

maybe try royal road or wattpad (idk if wattpad has improved or what not thu)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You haven't read my stories, I see. Please give me one-star ratings! 😇

TunTun

Hey, my story is a guy reincarnated into a normal human. :s_tongue:

And my cover doesn't have a lewd anime girl on it. :s_tongue:
Your MC pisses himself like 20 times in the first 5 chapters. + He is a noble with cheat skills and has a sister with an incest fetish.

You can't say he is normal.
isekai. reincarnation. smut. litrpg. probably strong influence from anime and stuff too.

its bit hard to find stories where the character isn't sent away to some random world by death or reincarnation here. but hey its what many readers and writers like on here so eh. many, not all thu. so maybe try anyways?

maybe try royal road or wattpad (idk if wattpad has improved or what not thu)
RR is no different. Same premises, just different wrapping