Copy-paste a dialogue from your novel!

Bronzeapollo

This is where our story truly begins.

[The God of the Realm is sad.]

Why are you sad now? I didn’t even make fun of Ziph that much this chapter.

[The God of the Realm is already out of popcorn.]

I swear you are just as bad as Ziph.

CoolGuy

"Woman, what is my name?"

"You are child. You are my son."

"But what is name of me?"

"You are you and I am I. No need to complicate."

"Oh."

The mother's words were so profound I felt my head explode with enlightenment.

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
This part is from my hidden unpublished project. I'm only doing a copy and paste the first lines here

- - - - -

Leaders, how do I find them good and bad?

Was it the system itself that makes them good or bad?

Was it the relations and connections from well-known individuals coming from various fields that sprung them to power – the name recalling which in my opinion can be a double-edged blade because of what remained was the competence and wits for public servants?

These questions, they’re like chicken vs egg because those questions if you connect them to the development of your country, is like saying individual vs the governing system itself which was reformist debate and question for my Inang Bayan, 100 years ago before it became it what it is today – a world superpower.

But still, I am not interested in a stupid game called real-life politics because of Intellectual Yet Idiot category people would attempt to block helpful and meaningful laws like what happened 100 years ago.

- - - -

From a project, "Codename: Project Overlord" (not the title) Prologue

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
“Am I interrupting?” she asked, a small smirk forming in the corners of her mouth, though not quite.

Bram snorted.

“Not really. Was just complaining to myself about how I was underpaid by a bastard, and that now I’m broke. I can talk loud enough for your friends to hear if you’d all like to be informed of my problems?” Bram asked, eyebrows raised in mock sincerity.

The woman shook her heard, likely at his poor attempt at humor and amusement.

“My name is Chania. I was born in Graecia but I’m Gaterran by blood. And you?” the woman asked.

“My name is Bram, I was born when my father had this twinkle in his eye, and my mother believed it was only for that one night” Bram said, biting down on more stew softened bread, enjoying the momentary look on the woman Chania’s face that was a conflicted mixture of confusion and amusement.

When the awkward silence that he had purposely created stretched, he couldn’t help but grin.

“Don’t worry about it Chania. Oh, quick question?”.

Chania frowned but gestured for him to continue.

“What is the best thing to do when you have a hole in the boat and water is leaking inside?”.

“Are you on a river, ocean, or lake?” she asked, her expression serious enough that he almost choked on his food, especially since he was clearly bullshitting her.

Does it matter where? Huh. She has me thinking now.

“Ocean I guess”.

Her frown returned and even deeper now.

“Pray to the Divine Trinity that the end comes swiftly” and to that Bram set his wooden spoon down and gave the woman a level look.

Damn that was dark.

“Nope. Just make another hole to drain the water”.

“I’m confused. Wouldn’t that just accelerate the growth of the problem at hand?” Chania asked, confusion and impatience in her tone.

She was about to add something else when a look of realization formed on her face and she scowled lightly at him and then Bram could tell she was amused.

“You’re not as funny as you believe” was all she said and Bram just shrugged.

“No one is funny until someone else thinks they are”.

“Trying to be witty now?”.

“Today was once tomorrow, and tomorrow will soon be today” Bram added, a full-on grin plastered on his face now and Chania only sighed, casting a glance back towards the table with the others she had been eating with.

Ruyi

༺ aureate sect ༻
Lol this is a fun idea!

"Alright, I was wrong, I'm sorry..." She had to admit, she was surprised they cared so much.

"This is why you shouldn't be such a weakling," Wu Yelin sighed. "Let's start training after this mission's over. Big sis will let you advance for sure, even if it took you a decade to reach a measly fourth rank!"

"That's no use if she doesn't have the brains to match her powers," Li Hanlan scoffed. "Tie a rope to her ankle and loop the other end around the beast; she can act as a human anchor to keep him in place tonight."

"Brother Li, that won't do! Lei Lei's far from being heavy enough!"

"Junior sister, you only say that because you've never seen her eat."

Andro

”The weather is beautiful” Ed said softly. ”It would be nice to go to the cinema again once.”
”We will, okay?” Envy whispered gently as he placed a kiss on Ed's head. ”That new movie you wanted to watch so much will be shown next month. After that we'll go to your favourite restaurant where you can eat as much beef-stake you like. I don't get why you like beef so much, but I don't care. After the restaurant we take a walk in the park, since we went there so long ago. Maybe we even meet some old pals too, for example with Mustang's grand-daughter, or...”
”So you already planned the whole day, didn't you?” Ed laughted softly. ”So I can't say nothing?”
”No!” the homonculus said. ”You should rest a lot to be able to come with me. I alread bought the train tickets too. You know, this new system is wonderful. I learn it too, but I'm glad that your baby brother's grand-daughter Wendy is working at the station so she helped me. It's strange she didn't became an alchemist or an automail-mechanic.”

Passing away (Fullmetal Alchemist short-story)

The story is not yet uploaded here. And sorry for my grammar mistakes but English isn't my native language.

balbalta

«Oliver darling, You love me right?»

Oliver, rubbing his sleepy eyes:

«Yeah babe, I love you more than ... more than ... umm ... uhh...»

Oliver forgot what he was going to say.

«Go to fuck to sleep ok. Im tired.»

Oliver put his head back to the pillow and immediately started lightly snoring.

Seeing this, Yolanda was convinced. She went to the other room to silently cry.

D

Deleted member 12959

"Shh! Tone your voice down. You're scaring the rats! Hihihi! You are on the first floor of the tower, and that prison cell— is the only safe place in all of these hundred floors. As for your memories... Just forget about them. Literally. Ahahahaha!" she speaks with a whisper before giggles return her normal voice.

"Ahahaha! I lied! It's already started! It gets worse as you climb the floors! The tower will twist your thoughts and trap you with its wild fantasies! But you can give in as much as you want! That's the fun part! It will give you as much as you can taste! And should you reach the last floor, you will get to make a wish. Will the tower take over your lust and make you want to return, or will you conquer this sensation you're feeling? Hihihi!"

"Eeeh?! That's cheating! You're no fun! No fun! No fun!" she stomps, causing a trickle of unknown liquid to slowly slide down her leg.

"Hoh! ... I am the keeper of this floor. I can't allow you past this point unless... Unless you know the password! Or you're stronger than me! Are you here for another reason? I've never smelled you before!" she waves her tail with a new-found interest, approaching you to take a proper look, and sniff while she's at it.

"Don't take my bone! Please!" her saddened voice reaches you from behind, followed by quick steps.
"Don't take my bone!" she wraps around your arm.

"... Are you allowed to leave this floor?"
"Eh? Hmm..." she lifts her head and brings a finger to her lower lip. "... Hoh! The red girl didn't say anything about that! I never thought about it! Oh! But she said I can't let anyone pass! And anyone can pass if I'm on another floor... Hmm!..."
Long story short, no. But despite her response, you continue with another question, interrupting her thinking.
"Will you come with me?"
"Come with you? Where?" she tilts her head and asks.
"To the last floor of the tower."
"... Eeeh?! Why?!" she raises her voice in surprise.

"...Hoh! It's back! That thing's scary! Where is it?!" she switches in between relief and fear, embracing your arm above the elbow.

Whatever has no space in between is part of the same scene.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
EMERGENCY!

ACTIVE SHOOTER ALERT! SUSPECT WITH WEAPON IS ON CAMPUS. ENTER NEAREST ROOM AND LOCK DOORS. AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS FROM AUTHORITIES.

DO NOT ENGAGE SHOOTER. REPEAT. DO NOT ENGAGE SHOOTER.
:blob_popcorn_two:

Sonneillor

Officer Kurabi can you explain why today I have to record in the annals how our emperor's army ended up with themselves?
- Hannigan Military Police Officer

PoisonFairy

"Am I...beautiful?" she murmured.

"Yes, my lady. You are very beautiful. Probably the most beautiful in the kingdom." Lilac replied without thinking.

She touched her face. A trace of self-mockery passed through her eyes.

"Indeed I am." She caressed the silk flowers in the vase of her vanity table.

"After a stormy night, the world celebrates a brand new day. Only the trees weep for the fallen flowers. People sing praises of how cool the wind is, but not a single soul condemns it for its cruelty to the flowers."

"My lady?"

"It is... Forget it. Hurry along. I do not wish to keep everyone waiting."

From my novel in progress: The Three Ls of Rebirth

D

Deleted member 3803

If anyone's look had ever screamed, 'hi, i'm the main character' it was him. His clothes, torn and ruffled but hanging at angles that complimented his body instead of looking like rags. His face, a grin of a man out to conquer the world. His posture, confident, with a stylishly ragged bag slung over his shoulder, perfect hair and gleaming sweat trickling down his bare arms.

A girl stood next to him, looking nearly identical and making goo-goo eyes at him when he wasn't looking. She was shorter than him, blushed often and fiddled with her robes. Blonde hair, long and flowing, flowed back over her shoulder and down her curvy body.

On his other side, with her arms crossed and pretending to not be sneaking glances at him, was a girl dressed in black. From head to toe. In the freaking desert. She too was standing close to him, while pretending to keep her distance and quickly looking away whenever his head turned towards her. Her body was slightly underdeveloped, but she had a phat ass.

Steff stared at them for a full minute, then stepped out of line, walked seven places back and forcibly reinserted herself. Nope, she was NOT getting involved in that hot mess.

FireflyFanatic

Rawr. Trans rights.
I’ve been called many things, but some words never lose their edge. They’ll always hurt. I’ve gotten used to the pain, but it doesn’t mean I’m numb to it.
I wish I was numb.
It would be so much easier.

SSSC V Submission - Work in progress.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
"That's right in the route of invading demons in the last war, father! You're expecting me to take care of your problems for you, aren't you?"

"Then - then do it for your late mother! You know she'd be turning in her grave if she only knew her son would let innocents suffer."

"Father... my mother is still alive. She's sitting right next to you."

To everyone in the room, this was common knowledge. It was unthinkable to them how the king could not know this. As for the king himself, he turned his head to his left.

The queen, sitting by his side, smiled before mouthing out, "My son," without a sound while pointing a finger at herself.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
Argent said:
Not at all. I'm just as twisted as the day we met. After all, what could corrupt me more than an infinite amount of money...
Okane o Subete Sekai e Chikara/Money is Power in any World - Prologue.

Argent said:
Screw that! I will buy the fucking world!
Okane o Subete Sekai e Chikara/Money is Power in any World - Chapter 1

Demon General (not an actual demon it's just a title) said:
I'M GOING TO TWIST THEIR SPINES WITH MY OWN HANDS!
Okane o Subete Sekai e Chikara/Money is Power in any World - Chapter 50

Wretch

Undead men tell tales
“Brother Su! I came again today!” Xin Lin called out happily as he approached.

“Xin-er, you're late today, did something happen?” Su Hong accepted the dumplings Xin Lin handed to him while asking.

“Ah, Xiao Hua got called out by the kitchen mistress, so I finished her work for her.” Xin Lin smiled winningly, expressing his good will.

“Oh? Did she get in trouble?” Su-ge was worried.

“No, actually I think she got a suitor! Haha!” Xin Lin’s laugh showed he was truly happy for his friend.

“Don't tell me Xiao Xiao is already at that age? When did she start getting suitors?” Su Hong’s face showed a big brother’s worries, and he seemed ready to end anyone who dared mess around with his Xiao Hua.

~Jun Wang Fancies Me, Chapter 4

No longer was Jing Shu bowing his head in defeat, no longer was the air of a lovesick and heartbroken man about him. No, Jing Qi felt he saw the passion and resolve of a warrior that had faced his fiercest battle and survived. Not won, but survived, it was enough to survive. He had stood up and regained his former glory. It was a bit dazzling, and Jing Qi admired his little brother a bit more for it. He imagined that this was the true reason why the Emperor doted on Jing Shu so much. He was already this strong in the face of his most heart-rending adversity. How could Jing Qi compare? He thought that maybe he was only chosen as Crown Prince because he was the Empress's offspring, and because Jing Shu had expressed disinterest in it. He felt his inadequacy fully.

Maybe he should have been bitter, if not jealous, but he could only find admiration his heart.

~Jun Wang Fancies Me, not yet published chapter.

“Big brother, it’s not like that, he was only returning something of mine and got embarrassed ‘cause he lost it. That’s all, I promise!” She tried to channel most faultless and virtuous expression on her face, Su-ge had to believe her!

“Oh? And what, pray tell, was the thing he was returning?” Su Hong sneered inwardly: he’d known his sister all his life, he was quite aware of her devious nature. He was also very aware of just how attractive the bums in this manor found her.

Xiao Hua gulped, she hadn't thought of that yet! “It was-um, Oh! I know! It was a book I had lent him since we both really enjoy reading!” She smiled victoriously, take that gege!

Su Hong snorted, “You, reading books? I see more likelihood in you jumping into the middle of the market place and acting like a chicken.” Really, he wasn't born yesterday, that little stutter was a dead giveaway.

~Jun Wang Fancies Me, not yet published chapter.

Ultimate Sibling GoalsTM

LWFlouisa

From Uploaded Fairy Chapter 19:

"Another drink for me!"
"Wait are you sure, what about tonight?"
"That will be a ways later, I want to get used to not having a sore throat for a while. I still need training to properly do it."

Star

Monsters are innately stronger than humans because most of the beasts are physically stronger, and so at the same level, human have a disadvantage against monsters.

Asta continued running for his life, he increased the gap, but the bear cleared it comfortably. The bear looked as if it was playing around, not taking him seriously.

"Dammit...Brother, it's fine if you want to eat me but why are you playing around with me. Huh? Is it fun? Damn." He grumbled

He kept running as he took turns left and right without clear indication or knowledge of where he was going. Suddenly the bear used it's energy to create a shockwave.

Boom! Crack! Bang!

As the shockwave hurled towards him, Asta tried to dodge but failed and got flung away as he hit a wall before he could even breath out, the bear attached again just as he let out a groan.

Slash!

Asta quickly raised his arm in a desperate attempt to block, intense pain travelled through him, as his right hand got torn and blood started spurting out, he stumbled and fell down a pit.

"ARGHHHHHHHH" He cried.

Asta quickly started running, in fear of the bear coming to him, he did even care about the pain, as he blindly started racing towards passage and leaned against a wall.

HA! HA! HA! HA! URGH!

Asta finally got his breath and immediately groaned, as he stared at his right hand, completely ripped and mangled, blood covering the entire arm and body, and the bone sticking out.

"Arhmmmmh." He stifled his groan.

He tore a piece a cloth from his shirt and tied his right arm tightly, still stifling his voice from the pain to not let any sound out.

VOOSHHHH! SIZZZZZZ!

Various sounds heard in the distance as Asta wanted to leave, he saw red dots around him, immediately began a run for it, for he understood that monsters surrounded him.

"Dammit... What the.. Who cursed me? Dammit! Fuck!" He whined.

~ Eternal Sutra - Chapter 3

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
"Now let's start with the work. Lady Erin, please come with me to the next room for a bath and change of clothes. You will meet our Lord soon." As she said that, Anna was slowly walking towards the bed.

"W-Wait a moment! You don't need to call me Lady Erin! Just call me Erin! N-No, that's not the point! D-Did you just said a b-bath?!" Erin stuttered. He was really embarrassed, not knowing what to do at all. His face was already as red as a tomato.

~~ Life Of The Vampire Girl - Chapter 13

"Don't struggle, I might drop you down if you continue." Saying so, Richard still held her in his embrace and played with her hair.

"I-You..." Erin was at a loss for words. What just happened? Did he just steal her first kiss? Her face flushed red. She hit Richard at the chest. "You bully, how dare you steal my first kiss at a time like this! No, that's not the point, why are you even kissing me!"

~~Life Of The Vampire Girl - Chapter 37

Richard moved to his bed too. He looked at Erin and saw her head was hanging down. "Are you scared of me?"

Erin was surprised by this question. She looked up with wide eyes at Richard. "Why should I be scared of you?"

"Are you not? Then why are you trying to stay away from me? Or do you dislike me?" (Richard)

"N-No, I am not scared, neither do I dislike you. It's not that." Erin started murmuring, but still, Richard heard her words.

"So why do you try to avoid me then?" He continued with his questions. Erin was at a loss. What could she say? Because he kissed her before? Thinking about that, her face flushed. Shaking her head, she started thinking again. The incident at the village, those provocative words. But that was more than two weeks ago. She should have forgiven him by now, right? But why did she try to avoid him?

"Is it because what I said at the village? Well, I got too far there, guess I should apologize to you for that." Richard moved in front of her and knelt down on the floor, looking at her eyes. Taking her hand, he kissed it lightly. "I am truly sorry about that." He said, keeping eye contact with Erin.

~~Life Of The Vampire Girl - Chapter 52

DearanWan

[7O4*€a19_s21C^E1919o®]

That was it, it was a row of gibberish that couldn't even be read... Really, what was that?! Was it a skill? Or was it a Title?

[***]

"Anyone will be afraid to be forgotten. Even Gods do."

When I turned to look, a lady with a single wing, who was sitting weakly on top of a huge round canopy bed, looked back at me with apologetic eyes.

"Have you ever been left by someone you loved, Lady Caelum Illa?"

- from a short story, The Hero is My Family