Country Life Meadows

Who plays here country life meadows?
You mean that game that was initially called "CountryLife", that was released on Facebook in 2009 and was noted for its rapid success and claimed to have grown to 300 million members within that same year.(according to the fan wiki) A game that lets you own a ranch, plant fields with various crops and take care of a cow and other animals and with some items to process the harvested crops into higher-value items and also lets you add some decorations for more fun.

From also the fan wiki:
After January 2011, Country Life stopped updating the game. A few months later, Family Farm was born, a new Facebook game with the same gameplay and graphics that Country Life. After a few updates, players could notice that some elements of this game had the same graphics that in other Facebook games (but most of them have now a new design). What about Country Life? When we asked what happened to the development team, we had just one answer: "The game was stolen from us". Unfortunately, Family Farm had a huge success and Country Life was forgotten by most of the players.

And in September, 3rd 2017, Country Life became Country Life Meadows still play through their browser on facebook. and also lets old players keep their previous account's level, money and items.

That game? Naw, never heard of it. until now.

I vaguely remember Farm ville, pretty much from the same era of facebook games made by... Zynga, and If I remember correctly Farmville was the cornerstone that builds Zynga's seat of power. And it was created by ripping off... (googles...) 'Happy Farm', and 'Farm Town'

And as most of us realise by now, Zynga is one of the things in reality that closely resembles an evil organization. Which is kinda cool, horrifying and disgusting at the same time...

That being said, after a few tens of minutes investigating, no further information can be gleaned into who actually develops "Country life meadows" there is a facebook page but as far as I can tell the developers just calls themselves Country Life Meadows, there is a website found via googling,
https://clm.beetree.games/
but there is no real concrete information where they are who they are.... any names or business entities at all.

Presumable "beetree games" in the website URL is somehow related, but there is no direct mention of beetree games on the website or in the game or the facebook page... So who? who owns Country Life Meadows? Who is getting the megabucks from all those delicious micro-transactions when people pay for their Ranch cash?

A further google shows that something called "Beetree games" is owned by someone called Alex_S360, on instagram

Is Alex S the owner of Country Life Meadows? or is it a mere coincident? Where does the fan wiki get all its stats from, the end of the trail for the "list of development" and reference for statistics are either dead links or not referenced at all... Is any of this real? Who wrote the wiki?

So to answer, who and how many people really play Country life Meadows, I guess we will never know for sure, Perhaps that developers do... but who are they? is it Alex S? or someone else entirely... I wonder...

So yeah...
Who plays here country life meadows?
Now I am interested...

redron1028

I just want to find new neighbors, but I get this. Haha and at the same time creepy. I've been playing that game since I was 4th year. (many years ago.) Are you going to play the game?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Interesting, though I don't have time for new games. I'm into Papaya on Facebook now, which I really shouldn't have started playing in the first place, but I had morning sickness, and I was craving fresh fruit, and I want going to risk getting Covid to satisfy my cravings, and the visuals on Papaya helped to satisfy my cravings.

I just want to find new neighbors, but I get this. Haha and at the same time creepy. I've been playing that game since I was 4th year. (many years ago.) Are you going to play the game?
Unfortunately, no. I am too occupied by constant investigations into various inane subject matters.

the visuals on Papaya helped to satisfy my cravings
(y) at least it is not something more obscure, like... "the smell of a sweaty man during the half time of a football match, but not fulltime, He needs to be halfway eating a hotdog... I want that hotdog cover in that smell."

Last edited: