Looking for Work Cover Art Commissions (Currently not taking any at the moment)

adorkablehiko

Name/Username: adorkablehiko
Profession: Artist
Preferred Art Style: Anime, manga -- digital stuff really
Hiring Rate: $30 for non-commercial, $45 for commercial. Both prices include photoshop editing (graphic design), are allowed backgrounds, and commercial includes the unedited, and the .psd/sai files if requested. $15 for black/white illustrations (like the drawings in LNs).
Work Requirement: Absolutely no mecha, monsters, or animals. I've either never drawn these, or rarely, so I'm not confident enough to offer them. Not a requirement, but I'm more likely to draw for shoujo/josei/otome game stories.
Portfolio: Deviantart || Art Tumblr || VN Art Thread

Hey guys, name's adorkablehiko (which is also the same username I have on NUF), and I draw every now and then. Found out about Scribble Hub, and thought this was a cool site, and figured I could offer my art services. So a few things I need to clarify:

1. This is free, but just a limited amount (Just three cause I have to make money after lol) Already accepted the first 3 requests as free, so anything from here on out will be commission-based. Prices will be edited in later during the week.
2. I can also edit the artwork to make it look like a cover (I sell prints on Etsy, so I usually have to edit to make it look good for print). I can't do (or I'm too lazy) fancy shmancy graphic design stuff, but I can do simple, and make it look decent. Feel free to look at it in the links I have above.
3. I do reserve the right to say no for any reason. I'd like to say sorry in advance if I do reject your request. commission.
4. Finals are next week, so you'll have to wait a while before I even get started on working on them. Do mention if you want it by a certain time/deadline. I also translate a lot of webnovels on NUF as well as working on my own visual novel, which would give me about a week at least for each commission. Don't constantly message me asking for updates everyday, I'll update you when something happens, or I have screenshots.
5. I will only take one commission at a time, whoever comes first. Please post on here rather than PM'ing me so that there's no cheating.

If after all of that you still wanna request, ayo!

Last edited:
Reactions: ars

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
Hiring Rate: Free for now
Work Requirement: No backgrounds, mecha, monsters, animals or more than a waist-up (depends if I like the request really). So no full-bodies. Not a requirement, but I'm more likely to draw for shoujo/josei/otome game stories.

Hey guys, name's adorkablehiko (which is also the same username I have on NUF), and I draw every now and then. Found out about Scribble Hub, and thought this was a cool site, and figured I could offer my art services. So a few things I need to clarify:

1. This is free, but just a limited amount (Just three cause I have to make money after lol)
2. I can also edit the artwork to make it look like a cover (I sell prints on Etsy, so I usually have to edit to make it look good for print. I can't do (or I'm too lazy) fancy shmancy graphic design stuff, but I can make it look decent. Feel free to look at it in the links I have above)
3. I'd like to say sorry in advance if I reject your request.
4. Finals are next week, so you'll have to wait a while before I even get started on working on them.

Love your work! I also am in need of your help. I sent you a message.

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
You draw nice... (hmm is this a good compliment?)🤔

Think... should I get a cover?
And also good Luck for your finals..

kineticblast

Hiring Rate: Free for now
Work Requirement: No backgrounds, mecha, monsters, animals or more than a waist-up (depends if I like the request really). So no full-bodies. Not a requirement, but I'm more likely to draw for shoujo/josei/otome game stories.

1. This is free, but just a limited amount (Just three cause I have to make money after lol)
2. I can also edit the artwork to make it look like a cover (I sell prints on Etsy, so I usually have to edit to make it look good for print. I can't do (or I'm too lazy) fancy shmancy graphic design stuff, but I can make it look decent. Feel free to look at it in the links I have above)
3. I'd like to say sorry in advance if I reject your request.
4. Finals are next week, so you'll have to wait a while before I even get started on working on them.

Are your services still available, because I could really use a cover for my novel Path of the Tyrant King.

adorkablehiko

You draw nice... (hmm is this a good compliment?)🤔

Think... should I get a cover?
And also good Luck for your finals..
Lmao a compliment is still a compliment right? And thanks!

Are your services still available, because I could really use a cover for my novel Path of the Tyrant King.
Yep, just one more person for free art, I'll do it. Just letting you know though that I've got two people ahead of you, so it might take a while as well as finals week being here, is that fine?

Alexander_Skel

If you are still taking requests I would love a cover. If you have switched to paid already, please let me know your rates, I really like your style and would be interested in possibly commissioning you for some future projects.

ars

trash bin
I love your art!! Especially the way you shade cloth, so nice~ :blob_melt: (Also, 👀(y) @ that viktuuri art)

adorkablehiko

If you are still taking requests I would love a cover. If you have switched to paid already, please let me know your rates, I really like your style and would be interested in possibly commissioning you for some future projects.
Hey there! I've already accepted 3 people, so if you still want a paid one by then, I'll definitely let you know.

I love your art!! Especially the way you shade cloth, so nice~ :blob_melt: (Also, 👀(y) @ that viktuuri art)
Thanks! (Ayeeeee, thanks! They're from YOI zines i joined back then)

kineticblast

Lmao a compliment is still a compliment right? And thanks!

Yep, just one more person for free art, I'll do it. Just letting you know though that I've got two people ahead of you, so it might take a while as well as finals week being here, is that fine?

Yes and thank you, I can wait patiently.