Cover Art Request Free

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Hi, I just joined yesterday, and I started writing a light novel idea. I have not posted it, but I fully intend to post it and I need a cover. Can someone please help to draw it? I will not pay, since I'm only 13, and I do not have a credit card. I also cant draw, which is why I need help. Any drawing related to the story is fine, but I would prefer it in anime style. The story is titled "I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster?" I know the name is cheesy, and it sounds a bit cringe, but I would really appreciate if someone would help. I appreciate it, and thank you in advance. I would like the cover to be a giant rat, the main character, in a dungeon, where the story takes place.

Ai-chan doesn't know what you want your pseudonym to be, so Ai-chan just use your own username. If you want to use either, feel free. Both are royalty-free and attributation-free. If you want to use it, but want some minor changes to the cover, inform Ai-chan and we'll see how it goes.

I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster 2.png I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster 1.png
I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster 2.png
I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster 1.png

Last edited: