Cover Art Request

ByzFan

Author Name: ByzFan
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Color - No preference
Story: A Fathers Wrath
Request: Cover Art

The story hasn't bombed and I'm having fun writing it, so figure its time for scribblehub cover art. I put no preference for preferred art style because I'm really not sure what would fit best. Both the male protagonist and one of the female leads go thru significant appearance changes before the first volume is even over. And I'm thinking the male protagonist will have at least one more appearance change. Plus its an old guy's soul in a young guy's body. How would you even draw that? Protagonist doesn't even get an armored look until part way thru volume 2 too.

He gets two magic swords early on though that stick with him for a long time and they are both described in detail. So maybe those two crossed?

Necromancy becomes a big part of the story so maybe something like a glowing circle with a skull floating over it? Or other necromancy type symbols? Was thinking scenery but both will change significantly. Dragons don't even show up until a good way thru volume 2 so not sure the point to showing monsters.

If that fits your style please let me know with examples of your work, or link too it, and commission cost.

Thank you.

Possible followup later with black and whites of harem members, also described in detail. So may be looking for someone good with female body, breast, and face types.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Good luck finding an artist <3
I've commissioned a few pieces myself, and I recommend looking on DeviantArt.

Nanakawaichan

I recommended sketchmob.com (I got all my cover from there). Just pay attention to the review (you can browse the artist's previous works) and read the artist's term and condition if you want to use it for cover.

Last edited:

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Author Name: ByzFan
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Color - No preference
Story: A Fathers Wrath
Request: Cover Art

The story hasn't bombed and I'm having fun writing it, so figure its time for scribblehub cover art. I put no preference for preferred art style because I'm really not sure what would fit best. Both the male protagonist and one of the female leads go thru significant appearance changes before the first volume is even over. And I'm thinking the male protagonist will have at least one more appearance change. Plus its an old guy's soul in a young guy's body. How would you even draw that? Protagonist doesn't even get an armored look until part way thru volume 2 too.

He gets two magic swords early on though that stick with him for a long time and they are both described in detail. So maybe those two crossed?

Necromancy becomes a big part of the story so maybe something like a glowing circle with a skull floating over it? Or other necromancy type symbols? Was thinking scenery but both will change significantly. Dragons don't even show up until a good way thru volume 2 so not sure the point to showing monsters.

If that fits your style please let me know with examples of your work, or link too it, and commission cost.

Thank you.

Possible followup later with black and whites of harem members, also described in detail. So may be looking for someone good with female body, breast, and face types.
i have posted my commission info o/ check it out in alverost's thread

Straborvsky

I'm free on weekends, I have mixed art or simply adaptive. Here is my Deviant Art and my Imgur that I post random things. we will talk about commission price when I hear the detail first and of course you can negotiate.
If you're interested, DM me at SSKA#4057