Looking for Artist Cover Art Wanted

IdleFancy

Author Name: IdleFancy
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Traditional, Painted, Not-cartoon or anime-esque.
Story: Astral Reckoning
Request: It's been too long since I last used my tablet, so rather than embarrass myself I'd like to outsource a cover for the story. Please reply with a link to your portfolio and rates if interested.

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Author Name: IdleFancy
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Traditional, Painted, Not-cartoon or anime-esque.
Story: Astral Reckoning
Request: It's been too long since I last used my tablet, so rather than embarrass myself I'd like to outsource a cover for the story. Please reply with a link to your portfolio and rates if interested.
So you want realistic art? o.o

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
So you don’t want digital art and realistic style, right?

IdleFancy

Edited for clarity, apologies.

I'm not asking for an actual physical painting. I just don't want say, a 3d model or photo, if that makes more sense.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member

I'm not asking for an actual physical painting. I just don't want say, a 3d model or photo, if that makes more sense.
It's better if you provide examples of what you want.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

So, should it be a 3D art/photo? Or just realistic style? :blob_frown:

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨

.... Traditional art MEANS physical paintings. Also you said "painted"
I think you meant the kind of realism that was practiced in Victorian Age. I am sure it will cost a lot though, even if someone is willing to use expensive paint and materials to make a painting.
Secondly, it will be a waste because they NEED to take a photo otherwise they have to ship it to you which will cost an extra $150+
and even if its shipped to you, it will be a waste because ultimately you do need to take a photo.

However, there are people who can make realistic victorian style paintings digitally. Just search for them.

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Go to DeviantArt, put a post on their forum and give your job and let them bid on the job. Choose the offer from an artist that comes closest to the results you want while balancing what your budget allows, but... don't blow a ton of money on a project you think is going to go well.

It's fine not to have a cover, or to choose a suitable picture temporarily until you know whether or not it's wise to invest. *purrs*