Resolved Cover Design not Updated?

I was requesting for an update to my cover image for my novel earlier which was accepted.

I tested it to see if the new cover image got updated and functions as intended but it didn't fully. this reminds me of github

Refer to the images below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 75

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
It takes a while, but as long as you got the notification that it was accepted, then you have successfully updated your cover.

edit: I think it has something to do with your cache/cookies or whatever it was. Like you old cover image is saved there and your browser still uses it to show In the front page. Clear cache/cookies or let it be~ :blob_cookie:

It takes a while, but as long as you got the notification that it was accepted, then you have successfully updated your cover.

edit: I think it has something to do with your cache/cookies or whatever it was. Like you old cover image is saved there and your browser still uses it to show In the front page. Clear cache/cookies or let it be~ :blob_cookie:
It is resolved.

Thanks.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'mma be honest with you half these threads won't exist if there's a stickied FAQ on the top of the site, just saying.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
@Tony get someone to write a FAQ :blob_cookie: