Cover for free

HoracioGui

Hello, I'm here to offer you a cover for your book for free, I use an AI to help me, but all the rest of the editing is done by me, if you want a cover, leave it there, a comment explaining a little about your book, your protagonist, the setting and others, I just want you to give me the credits in the synopsis :P

If you like and are interested in helping me, I am accepting any amount.

I don't know if there will be many people wanting the cover, but if you do, keep calm and I'll make yours

EDIT:Remembering that the images are generated by Ia, so it doesn't generate everything perfectly, and it can't generate very complex things, just give some details, I hope to try to generate it, if you like it you can use it, but it's not always good

Last edited:

Aiyoki

I don't need a cover or anything I'm just curious if this AI program is something you created yourself or are you using someone else's AI program to generate the images?

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Welp, I could use it for the return of one of my old series: Pissed Off Loli. The main character, Darren Harrison/Auola, is a short girl, aka loli, with long white hair, burning bright blue eyes that change color depending on how angry she is, red being angry and orange being berserk. Her skin is light tan and a bit pale, and her teeth are sharp. She doesn't have any scars on her skin, but past her shoulders her arms are skeletal with some red stains, and her fingers are longer than normal and end with sharp claws. Her outfit is simple, being a white tan shirt and short black shorts, almost like her clothes are pajama clothes. Floating around her, normally by her head, is a black ball. FYI, her arms are longer than normal.
If my previous one is too much, then I guess one of The Murderer or March will do. The Murderer, aka Sally Rose, is a sweet and kind-looking teen with tan skin, big friendly purple eyes, and generally black hair tied into a ponytail held together by a purple and pink band. She wears a light purple jacket and a black shirt underneath, as well as black shorts. If you were to do her, can you make it so her shadow shows her clutching her head in agony as, the story she is in is kinda messed up.

March is a somewhat black girl with long black hair with a ruby ornament on top. Her teeth are all sharp, and her eyes are brown in color. She wears a red and black gothic dress, as well as wrist guards. Right below where her heart would be is a purple eye(not real, but a symbol), and her fingernails are black claws. If you can do weapons, she generally has a black katana in her right hand, and a double-barrel shotgun in her left.

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Okay. You asked for it.

The Glossary
So go there for some references.

What I want is, a scene where:

Greased Lightning (C-cup) All blue skin tight jumpsuit with lightning crackling around here as she's a speedster
Grifter (A-cup) Basically think Black jumpsuit with utility belt, Black Trenchcoat with hood and a gasmask Batman-Type
Myrtle Fields (C-Cup) Think Poison Ivy from Batman, but with green hair and brown highlights doing the spiderman thing, but swinging on a vine instead of webbing,
Sass - Think Irish Amazonian (D-cup not DD, just D) who be THICC and about seven feet tall.
The Golden Knight - Think a knight in Boob Armor (B-cup) with Japanese influance that's made of Gold, you can't see her face as she's wearing a very angular helmet I picture it coming to a point like she's got a long nose and she holding a Katana while flying.
Wanderer - An all red Imp-like Girl who's the shortest, but still 5 foot (B-Cup) wearing a red jump suit with a black cloak and hood, but I want a hint of a short red horn poking out from under the hood.

They are all doing a splash page from a comic book, but they are all in the midground. They are all, as a team, ZOOMING at the reader.

In the background is the burning skyline of NYC (well, it's called EMPIRE CITY, but it looks like NYC. So if you wanna work in "empire city" or "ECPD" anywhere, that's cool. Also I want a few fuzzy outlines of giant bugs destroying the city. It's not destroyed, but BEING destroyed 25% destroyed.

Way above everything, way up in the sky, so it's kinda small, I want Adam. He can just be some angel dude. I don't need heavy details.

In the forground is the star of the cover. I want Jack. He's wearing the same coat and hat as Dick Tracy. So He's all in Yellow. He looks like the picture in the glossary, but his outfit is the same as Dick Tracy Wrist TV is optional.

He also is RECOILING IN FEAR at something really BAD that happens to be behind and looming above the reader. I don't want crying or anything like that. Keep it manly. Imagine you just walked around a corner and saw Godzilla. Arms up defensively, one leg raised as it looks like you are going to turn and run, while your mouth is open as you are about to scream. (However, if you want to cut him off at the waist and just show him from the waist up so he can dominate the cover more, that's be great. 1/3rd him would be awesome.

If you can get a very faint reflection in the pupil of his eyes of a giant Godzilla-sized Bug reaching for him, that'd be great.

The midground should be another 1/3rd

The back ground should be 1/6th. This is the city getting attacked by alien bugs of all sorts of sizes. Feel free to be comedic or funny if you wish. Just if you are going to making anything funny, try to keep it to almost Stick-figure level of detail Like, if you just have the rough skyline with some giant bugs, that's cool. Be funny. If you are more detailed on this part, like you can make out the details on the bugs, NO HUMOR. But don't go overboard with the bugs. Maybe a swarm of smaller man sized bugs. Maybe one BIG bug with a giant flying bug, and a few smaller 16-Wheeler sized bugs climbing buildings. Going overboard on this part is bad. (DO NOT PULL FOCUS)

If you need Bug Examples, Google the various live stages of Snakeflies and for grunt level warriors, think Bed Bugs.

The final 1/6th is the lone angel way up in the sky, isolated, alone, clear pale blue sky. He is alone, isolated, Above it all and alone, but also indistinct and not in focus. NOT BEING IN FOCUS IS KEY. BLUR HIM ON PURPOSE.

It should be clear Jack is in way over his head, and that the Six women behind him are about to leap past him to go kick the giant bug monster's ass.

As for Adam (The Angel) He's basically all silver and white. He wears White apple bottom shorts and a white gold/platinum breast plate (Just the breast plate, no other armor with a pink Heart on it, and some white shoes, but you don't have to be that detailed. Just a faint outline of a humanoid with feathered wings at the very top of the background would be enough.

The title shall be:

I WAS SUMMONED BY A SUPER VILLAINESS
Book 2

Mo' Aliens, Mo' Problems.

Edit: Fixed some spelling and clarified.

Also, Just so you know, everything I said means something, so if you wanna add anything major, let me know, it might contradict the subtext.

Last edited:

Manami

Hey, if your doing it, then here.

I want red hair that flow behind freely, and woman face in front with two horns, black losse kimino, and eyes were completely black pitch, and there should be white colored lines on left eyes, earring like this picture have, and for background, then whatever goods looks to you.

Attachments

• f2ab0d4e7db80ac10bac5c102c5b3f35.jpg
    f2ab0d4e7db80ac10bac5c102c5b3f35.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 29

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
OH. I forgot. Art Style: Think Manga/Comic Book. More Manga than Comic book, but if you wanna put a little fake logo in the corner Like This:
Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 12.05.14 AM.png

That'd be cool.

Except I want it to say:

Dark World
Comics
Issue: 02
9.04 Reichs
1/1/89
Approved By
WASP & FERB
AUTHORITY
Granted by the
28th Amendment

If you can include this, leave the part of (book 2) out of the title.

edit: ALSO...

If you could include JUST this little logo, with Issue and the date blank.

Or the logo alone with:
Issue 1
5/80/08

and

Issue 3
12/21/12

I'd like to retroactively add it to book 1's cover, and save the last one for book 3

yes, the date for book 1 is just BOOBS spelled on a calculator if you turn it upside down.

Last edited:

proxybaba

I have made a cover in black and white, I'd appreciate it if you bring it to the life the initial image is, a dragon on a small hill protecting a knight who raised a sword high, energy releasing from the sword. can you bring it to the life? Please don't add any title text, just give the image.

Ps- I do not monetize my work but I sure can add your PayPal link in the synopsis, and if you want a long-time collaboration, then you can provide me images of the different monsters from my book.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    566.7 KB · Views: 25

HoracioGui

Welp, I could use it for the return of one of my old series: Pissed Off Loli. The main character, Darren Harrison/Auola, is a short girl, aka loli, with long white hair, burning bright blue eyes that change color depending on how angry she is, red being angry and orange being berserk. Her skin is light tan and a bit pale, and her teeth are sharp. She doesn't have any scars on her skin, but past her shoulders her arms are skeletal with some red stains, and her fingers are longer than normal and end with sharp claws. Her outfit is simple, being a white tan shirt and short black shorts, almost like her clothes are pajama clothes. Floating around her, normally by her head, is a black ball. FYI, her arms are longer than normal.
If my previous one is too much, then I guess one of The Murderer or March will do. The Murderer, aka Sally Rose, is a sweet and kind-looking teen with tan skin, big friendly purple eyes, and generally black hair tied into a ponytail held together by a purple and pink band. She wears a light purple jacket and a black shirt underneath, as well as black shorts. If you were to do her, can you make it so her shadow shows her clutching her head in agony as, the story she is in is kinda messed up.

March is a somewhat black girl with long black hair with a ruby ornament on top. Her teeth are all sharp, and her eyes are brown in color. She wears a red and black gothic dress, as well as wrist guards. Right below where her heart would be is a purple eye(not real, but a symbol), and her fingernails are black claws. If you can do weapons, she generally has a black katana in her right hand, and a double-barrel shotgun in her left.

Your first one is being a challenge xD
I can generate what you ask, but not all aspects always together, sometimes it comes almost perfect, but the hardest thing is the skeletal arms
Eu fiz uma capa em preto e branco, eu agradeceria se você trouxesse para a vida que a imagem inicial é, um dragão em uma pequena colina protegendo um cavaleiro que ergueu uma espada bem alto, liberando energia da espada. você pode trazê-lo para a vida? Por favor, não adicione nenhum texto de título, apenas forneça a imagem.

Ps- Eu não monetizo meu trabalho, mas com certeza posso adicionar seu link do PayPal na sinopse, e se você quiser uma colaboração de longo prazo, pode me fornecer imagens dos diferentes monstros do meu livro.
Simples, eu faço, e você me manda alguns resultados, pode escolher entre eles ou dizer o que mudaria ou acrescentaria, e sim posso gerar os monstros das suas histórias, faço isso com as minhas XD
it sure is a very tempting offer.
my problem is that I've always been unable to explain my work:whistle:
Just tell me what your protagonist is like, the setting of your story
Eu fiz uma capa em preto e branco, eu agradeceria se você trouxesse para a vida que a imagem inicial é, um dragão em uma pequena colina protegendo um cavaleiro que ergueu uma espada bem alto, liberando energia da espada. você pode trazê-lo para a vida? Por favor, não adicione nenhum texto de título, apenas forneça a imagem.

Ps- Eu não monetizo meu trabalho, mas com certeza posso adicionar seu link do PayPal na sinopse, e se você quiser uma colaboração de longo prazo, pode me fornecer imagens dos diferentes monstros do meu livro.
ForProxy1.png
ForProxy3.png

Hey, if your doing it, then here.

I want red hair that flow behind freely, and woman face in front with two horns, black losse kimino, and eyes were completely black pitch, and there should be white colored lines on left eyes, earring like this picture have, and for background, then whatever goods looks to you.
it's an AI that generates the images, so I can't bring things like earrings like the ones in the photo, or small details, I made some images, but they always come out with green hair, but I ask for red ones. I don't understand what's going on, I tried to change the hair color using Photoshop but it didn't look good, I changed the eye and it turned out fine but not the rest, I'll give you the image so you can see more or less what I was doing
torlaogui_in_style_of_Completely_red_hair_and_blown_back_with_f_b04da9e5-7291-4728-a982-b5eb32...png

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I've got a joke cover one mine at the moment, so feel free to have a crack at it. You can flip through the art I've commissioned to get an idea of what the protagonist should look like:

Here's what I used before I got kicked off Wattpad:
Webnovel Cover.jpg

And before I entered a bunch of contests on Wattpad:

Wattpad Cover.png

Hello, I'm here to offer you a cover for your book for free, I use an AI to help me, but all the rest of the editing is done by me, if you want a cover, leave it there, a comment explaining a little about your book, your protagonist, the setting and others, I just want you to give me the credits in the synopsis :P

If you like and are interested in helping me, I am accepting any amount.

I don't know if there will be many people wanting the cover, but if you do, keep calm and I'll make yours

EDIT:Remembering that the images are generated by Ia, so it doesn't generate everything perfectly, and it can't generate very complex things, just give some details, I hope to try to generate it, if you like it you can use it, but it's not always good
Umm can u do mine?

It will just be simple

A young beautiful looking guy with black hair sitting on a throne in the dark in an Intimidating manner with his left eye glowing purple wearing a kimono (you know one of those sperm eye thingys in manhwa It be good if you could do that but oh well finders keepers if u ever do mine) it would be better if its anime style or like your realism style where you just cant see anything abt the mc just him sitting

Western42

....I may be Insane....

I can generate what you ask, but not all aspects always together, sometimes it comes almost perfect, but the hardest thing is the skeletal arms
Do what's best for ya to do. I am well aware how time can just slip away. If it's too much or something, or you think it'll take a while, do what you want to do. Regardless, I wish ya luck!

HoracioGui

Umm can u do mine?

It will just be simple

A young beautiful looking guy with black hair sitting on a throne in the dark in an Intimidating manner with his left eye glowing purple wearing a kimono (you know one of those sperm eye thingys in manhwa It be good if you could do that but oh well finders keepers if u ever do mine) it would be better if its anime style r like your realism style where you just cant see anything abt the mc just him sitting

hoiravus_A_handsome_young_boy_with_black_hair_sitting_on_a_thro_a8123d2b-bcf1-4377-a74d-9c9f46...png
hoiravus_A_handsome_young_boy_with_black_hair_sitting_on_a_thro_6c23ee35-7d1d-4269-a302-7619ff...png
hoiravus_A_handsome_young_boy_with_black_hair_sitting_on_a_thro_3a4e5c9f-926b-4821-b280-06093d...png

I didn't get the purple glowing eyes

Jaysanerd

I want a cover for a story I'm planning to publish in 2 weeks, the story is called "Nihil" and the protagonist is a boy with messy black hair (or just any dark hair color) and yellowish eyes. He's a charismatic and kinda handsome 16year old adventurer and he wields a black, short, curved sword. The background can be either simple, a medieval city, or a dungeon. I want an anime style so don't make it too realistic, but it IS a dark fantasy, so give it a bit of a darker tone.
For reference: I really like this style and composition -
Opera Snapshot_2023-03-15_024435_danmachi.fandom.com.png

Of course, it's only for inspiration ^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 93348

Good morning, @HoracioGui. I would love for you to create something very similar to these AI images I got from another art request thread.

First up is this:

1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-1051411073.png

Specifically, I want a lean yet muscular man sitting on a throne, his eyes hidden behind his hat (similar to the image you see below), and having a huge grin on his face. Like the one I got before, I want the style to be similar to Tite Kubo’s Bleach, only now with a bit of realism. Just a tiny bit.

I also want a white sleeveless underneath his unbuttoned pink aloha shirt this time. I don’t know why, but this clothing choice goes hard in movies. And I want him to have actually red prayer bead bracelets and a rosary around his neck, if the AI you use can generate these properly.

Lastly, I want the top background to be big enough for my novel title, Glorymonger: A Story of Violence & Family. You can use any font style that suits you. I won’t mind. I also want a set of words on the side saying, “All hail the usurper.”

Now, unto the second image:

download.png

Once again, I want something very similar to the one I got. A young boy, similar in style to Sword Art Online’s Kirito, wearing a white shirt, and his red coat is worn like a cape. He wears black pants, a belt, and wields a gold sword on his right hand. Notice the red petals in the image? I would love to see them looking better.

Just like the other image, I want the top background to be big enough for words, particularly these: “Kneel before the crownless king.”

Anyway, this is all I want in this request thread for now. But next time, I’ll try to DM for another cover art for the many upcoming volumes my book will have on Royal Road. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thank you!

P.S. People gave hearts and cookies to the OP in another request thread, so you may have them as well: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Last edited by a moderator:

_Er

Simples, eu faço, e você me manda alguns resultados, pode escolher entre eles ou dizer o que mudaria ou acrescentaria, e sim posso gerar os monstros das suas histórias, faço isso com as minhas XD

Just tell me what your protagonist is like, the setting of your story

View attachment 17517View attachment 17518

it's an AI that generates the images, so I can't bring things like earrings like the ones in the photo, or small details, I made some images, but they always come out with green hair, but I ask for red ones. I don't understand what's going on, I tried to change the hair color using Photoshop but it didn't look good, I changed the eye and it turned out fine but not the rest, I'll give you the image so you can see more or less what I was doing
View attachment 17519
Thank you for the cover, and it's great, and I will mention your name in my novel Black Devil Eyes.

Thank you very much