Cover image loading with inverted colors

Trexbet

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here so I'm looking for some help. Whenever I load my image for my cover the image comes up inverted. I loaded it to other sites ad it shows up perfectly fine, so I don't know what's wrong.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here so I'm looking for some help. Whenever I load my image for my cover the image comes up inverted. I loaded it to other sites ad it shows up perfectly fine, so I don't know what's wrong.
Sounds like it's in the wrong format (jpg and such), but there's not nearly enough information to tell for sure.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
What's the correct format?
That doesn't sound right...

Supported formats are JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) and PNG (.png)
PNG will almost always give a higher quality image than JPEG, at the cost of a larger file size (not an issue here).

But file format problems don't tend to fail in ways that cause color inversion; if the file format is wrong it just outright doesn't work.

Encoding is a possibility, but seems unlikely...
Huh.

D

Deleted member 54065

@Trexbet Have you tried looking at the color mode? Might be in CMYK color mode instead of RGB, the latter is for web displays.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶

This is inverted? It might be a problem on your end.
but there's not nearly enough information to tell for sure
We seriously need more information to know the problem. Screenshots of what you're seeing would be a good start.

@Tony

Last edited:

Trexbet

This is inverted? It might be a problem on your end.

We seriously need more information to know the problem. Screenshots of what you're seeing would be a good start.

@Tony
It was. Sorry can't explain it, wish I screenshot it now but it was inverted, not now. On site it was inverted and when I looked it up logged off on a different device, it appeared that way too. But now it's fixed. Not sure if it was my recent upload or someone did something but I guess...problem solved. *shrugs*