Cover of my story

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
I made this long before I release my series to ScribbleHub, so it's kind of messy. Need to improve more, but I'm getting there since I'm all squished by schoolwork and projects from school. It sucks, but at least I can release all of my stress into writing chapters and drawing. Hope you enjoy this drawing, and you can check out my story if you're interested. The title is "This Wishful Life of A Mafia Lord's daughter"

12662015046779.jpg

I'm using watercolor for this art, I have been trying digital recently. But I think I'm going to stick to traditional

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

I made this long before I release my series to ScribbleHub, so it's kind of messy. Need to improve more, but I'm getting there since I'm all squished by schoolwork and projects from school. It sucks, but at least I can release all of my stress into writing chapters and drawing. Hope you enjoy this drawing, and you can check out my story if you're interested. The title is "This Wishful Life of A Mafia Lord's daughter"

View attachment 4347
I'm using watercolor for this art, I have been trying digital recently. But I think I'm going to stick to traditional
Darn...we can't see it though. Could you try to reupload it? 😉

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

View attachment 4347
Error 404.