Covers I made for my book.

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
Here are two covers I made for my book. I am not a good artist but I hope you guys enjoy it. On the first cover, she is younger and only has one tail, in the second she has three tails and has other illusory clones of her running around.

Alysara@1x.png

Cover shaded.png

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Here are two covers I made for my book. I am not a good artist but I hope you guys enjoy it. On the first cover, she is younger and only has one tail, in the second she has three tails and has other illusory clones of her running around.

View attachment 9739

View attachment 9740
Still better than anything I could draw.
I love the plants drawn on her skirt.

X

EternalSunset0

View attachment 9739

View attachment 9740
It's pretty cute. I also like the coloring palette for the second one.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

View attachment 9739

View attachment 9740
first off, im not gonna say you cant or shouldn't make your own cover. I will also say my own drawing stills are limited to stick figures. But that said, I don't understand why people feel the need to make their own covers, if drawing isn't a very well developed skill? I mean, you can use basically any cover you want. You can find really nice ones online. You almost would never run into situations where the artist will contact you and ask you to take down the cover. So...why not use them? You only have to worry about covers if you are making the story for purchase.

So why bother MAKING a cover, when the internet if full of very well-drawn images that you can use instead? Again, I'm not critiquing your cover. But you can find some very nice images to use instead.

If you're putting the story onto Amazon, for example, i wouldn't say anything. Otherwise, yeah. Find a cover online you like and use that instead.

Okay

The Bored but Lazy
first off, im not gonna say you cant or shouldn't make your own cover. I will also say my own drawing stills are limited to stick figures. But that said, I don't understand why people feel the need to make their own covers, if drawing isn't a very well developed skill? I mean, you can use basically any cover you want. You can find really nice ones online. You almost would never run into situations where the artist will contact you and ask you to take down the cover. So...why not use them? You only have to worry about covers if you are making the story for purchase.

So why bother MAKING a cover, when the internet if full of very well-drawn images that you can use instead? Again, I'm not critiquing your cover. But you can find some very nice images to use instead.

If you're putting the story onto Amazon, for example, i wouldn't say anything. Otherwise, yeah. Find a cover online you like and use that instead.
It’s because
1. It fun to make your own
2. It’s yours, and only yours, not someone else’s that you found from the internet
3. Training your drawing skills

At least that’s my perspective, though I don’t draw my own, because my drawing skills are not the best.

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast

It’s because
1. It fun to make your own
2. It’s yours, and only yours, not someone else’s that you found from the internet
3. Training your drawing skills

At least that’s my perspective, though I don’t draw my own, because my drawing skills are not the best.
Pretty much this.

Because I can, and I know that I am not so bad that I shouldn't.