Crack'd Masque Gullet: Evil prevailed!

Amok

grblbrbl
The night rolls by, a stormy night with wind and thunder raging against the plains and hitting the hills within which you took shelter.

And so a new day dawns on the gullet: A bloody day. You are all roused by Terep, for her shrieks and curses cannot fail to do so. And there you gather: In the center of the erected tents and muddy wagons, now a place of carnage where Odo's great flabby corpse is displayed for all to see, a pathetic mutilated thing that was once human but now seemed nothing but a grotesquery of flesh. And into that flesh is carved the symbol of vengeance, a pattern well known to all upon this continent.

"The mules and oxen... throats cut," Terep says as she surveys the scene. She eyes all of you warily, where you have stumbled from your sleeping places, and then motions to the churned earth around the erstwhile Odo. "See the tracks. Two sets. Same with the animals and..." Terep takes a deep breath, shifts her hand to the axe at her waist, "these ain't tracks from outsiders. I couldn't make out from who they came, rained far too much after the deed was done by my ken, but it's.... it's two of you."

"Town's that way, bout five days walk." After pointing towards the pass, Terep shakes her head, spits on the ground, and sets off to Kerkat, leaving you all standing in the camp. Food aplenty there is for the journey, especially once the mule and ox meat is cut and dried, but right now this is a lesser concern: Two of you have carved the sign of vengeance, that ancient symbol of the deathgivers.

There can be no safe journey before this matter is resolved.

Last edited:

Amok

grblbrbl
Each day phase will be 48 hours long.
---------------------------------------------
Each night phase will be 24 hours long.
------------------------------------------------
Votes work on majority of players alive, if majority is not reached the day ends with no lynch.
------------------------------------------------------------
Players can vote No Lynch to pass by execution for the day
------------------------------------------------------------
BOLD your votes eg. VOTE Amok
--------------------------------------
Orange is my color
----------------
There are two factions INNOCENTS and EVILS
The proportionality between above factions is 5/2
EVILS have day and night chat
-----------------------------
If a player is inactive for 24 hours, they will be prodded. If a player is inactive for 36 hours, they will be replaced.
------------------------
Replacement requests must be sent to me via DM, once intent to replace out is stated the player may no longer post. If someone is replaced out times may be adjusted accordingly
------------------------

Participants:

1.. Anon2021
2.. Aimzay
3.. Agentt
4.. Mellohwa
5.. Erys
6.. Hasty
7.. greyblob

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
So I just want to be clear. If we vote no lynch then no one dies right? But we're stuck in this stupid place forever?

Amok

grblbrbl
If the majority of players choose to vote no lynch/exe, the day will end without an elimination and night phase will begin. Now I sleep.

Hasty

But what i do know is people whose names are long and do not have spaces in between them are sus

Hence /vote Mellohwa
( if you are asking why i didnt vote anon, then names starting with m are always more suspicious that those starting with a)

Hasty

But what i do know is people whose names are long and do not have spaces in between them are sus

Hence /vote Mellohwa
( if you are asking why i didnt vote anon, then names starting with m are always more suspicious that those starting with a)
@Amok

Hasty

Hence /vote Mellohwa
This basically means my gut feels right now are mel and anon
But with gut saying mel more sus
Just in case no one understood

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
i don’t get the fetish for lynching. We have very little info and we just want to lynch. We got a 2/7 chance to kill the bad guy and a 5/7 chance to kill an innocent and not everyone has spoken yet.

names?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Also I’m going to eat some of the food. I mean I can’t do anything except vote being anyway.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Y’all should think about it. Hasty be making hasty decisions.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Anyway back to work, imma check this thread later to see if there are any clues… ability users got to weigh in