Amok

grblbrbl
Erys was executed by majority decree!

They were an
innocent Townie

-----------------------
Welcome to game! You are a Townie

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
----------------------------------

Evil has prevailed.

Another night dawns on the gullet, and for once things are silent. Far off on the plains the cry of a jackal is heard. Minutes pass for it to be answered by its mate. There are many patches of earth on this continent; hillocks glens and dales: all places that seem normal, that seem not worthy of note. In a hundred years, or twenty, this gullet with its rotting caravans and torn tents, its macabre displays of bloody vengeance, will be just such another place to the passerby, to the next set of travelers. But not tonight. Tonight a fire flickers, and two figures are seen around it: one sinless, without blame, a digger of graves turned protector of the innocent. And the other.... in the shadows, the other... the last one, the killer.

There they sit, and what dawn will bring none will know, for some stories are never told past a certain point. Such is the way of life. Yet the shadowy figure knows, knows well that blood has purpose, and that, despite the death of their comrade, the thousand gods of death ever smile upon those who fulfill the purpose of the mark, those who praise entropy in its thousand guises. For elevated in the eyes of the unmortal plane is one Mellohwa, and the spirit of greyblob the fair: Though they be not noble souls, though they were led by bloodlust and walked the darkest path, the path of the thousand, the shunned path, they are victorious. They have carved the mark and so too have been marked.

Will tears be shed for the innocents, mauled by their friends or by killers slain? Will time remember this gullet, where facades were broken, trusts destroyed? Lives ended? Or will even the wind forget these bones in time?

I'll add every1 to da things, and post full role roster and maybe night actions here in a bit.

Agentt

Thighs

CONGRATS ON A STUNNING PERFORMANCE @Mellohwa ! I GRANT YOU THE AWARD OF BEST PLAYER OF THE GAME​

@greyblob LITERALLY EVERYONE SUSSED YOU THE MOMENT YOU SPOKE! THE ONLY REASON I TRUSTED YOU WANT THAT WHOLE SPIRIT THING MEANT YOU WERE HINTING TOWARDS YOU BEING A PR ROLE

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I'd show you all the other ones, but I'm not at my PC, :p :blob_cookie:

Don't forget!

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say

CONGRATS ON A STUNNING PERFORMANCE @Mellohwa ! I GRANT YOU THE AWARD OF BEST PLAYER OF THE GAME​

@greyblob LITERALLY EVERYONE SUSSED YOU THE MOMENT YOU SPOKE! THE ONLY REASON I TRUSTED YOU WANT THAT WHOLE SPIRIT THING MEANT YOU WERE HINTING TOWARDS YOU BEING A PR ROLE
Fufufu

also the spirit thing was a joke setup but hasty never humored me :[