Crack'd Masque Gullet: Evil prevailed!

Hasty

Yeah, so we always play into mafia hands by lynching our own townies because we don’t know

-_-

I mean…. Seriously.

But what you’re saying is you don’t suspect Mellowha or me you’re just pretending too… here’s the problem…

we don’t even know who has abilities. Technically speaking if someone has an ability they have to do something at night to get info then try to convince townies.
I wish I could see all your facial expressions since I’m good at reading faces.

text not so much.

but anyway, I have not voted because it’s only been 1 hour.

let’s say you’re not mafia but you vote mellowha, let’s say a mafia is suddenly convinced just one person to vote with you before you can come back

then mellowha is not mafia, now what?

bam we lost a townie, then at night, mafia kills someone, bam we down 3-2 instead of 4-2 if we don’t lynch.

I get we “want people to talk” but we don’t even know who among the sign ups are playing in this 48 hour day cycle yet.

All I’m saying is I’m probably going to get killed by mafia.
Well alright then
/unvote mellowha @Amok

Grey sus

Agreed
everyone here has either played/spectated in a game i was in. my strategies won't work. but as you know i come from a family of great shamans. pick someone and i'll consult the spirits about their role

Agentt

Thighs
Mmm, so
*cracks knuckles*
I am suspicious of hasty because of this vote
I was trying to generate discussion. Imagine you come here see age voting me and i omgus vote him what stuff do you have to start any discussion on

Agentt

Thighs
Let me explain.

My vote for hasty and her vote for mello are similar.

They both are there to be goofy and also to encourage discussion.

It's a violent way, sure, but it works.

But, what is the point of creating pressure to make people talk when you reveal what it's for as soon someone points fingers at you?

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Like, @Anon2021 , @Erys and @greyblob gave some nice responses that maje me believe they are town for now.

But hasty"s hastiness of wanting to remove any suspiciouns from her immediately is sus.

And also her aggression, her vote for mello chan can simply be explained by gut feeling, but she wrote some long intimidating posts

Agentt

Thighs
Ah fuck, but if you reveal you got abilities you could get targeted. -_-

I can’t play the idiot anymore either. @Agentt I’m guessing it’s you. You’re one of the 2 we need to lynch.
By the way, what did you mean by you can't play idiot anymore?

Agentt

Thighs
everyone here has either played/spectated in a game i was in. my strategies won't work. but as you know i come from a family of great shamans. pick someone and i'll consult the spirits about their role
....i am that you know...i come from family of priests

Agentt

Thighs
Like, take a look at this

But what i do know is people whose names are long and do not have spaces in between them are sus

Hence /vote Mellohwa
( if you are asking why i didnt vote anon, then names starting with m are always more suspicious that those starting with a)

This basically means my gut feels right now are mel and anon
But with gut saying mel more sus
Just in case no one understood

I was trying to generate discussion. Imagine you come here see age voting me and i omgus vote him what stuff do you have to start any discussion on
These above ones are fine.
*pats*
Very good actually, but again, what's the point of revealing that this is to start discussion even before a discussion has started?

Like, you could have asked people how they feel about my vote on you, but instead you remove all the tension from the vote and basically make it useless. Now no one can discuss about it since you already said it's only for talk's sake

I cant make a speculative gut feel when it has been true in the past? With just a post of age with his vote on me, what was i supposed to do or say?
Say i sus agentt because he voted me? Even when i know its just his annoying behaviour

wow. You speak like my one vote is gonna lynch mel.I never expected anybody to vote along with me without solid proof because of my gut feel which is indeed a stupid reason to other people

You are forgetting the fact that town doesnt know the other towns. So ofc when they read and make speculations they might keep a townie as sus/mafia. The way you said its like i know my role and because hasty susses me due to gut feel she knows my role and is mafia trying to lynch me. Town can make guy feels too 🙁

Thats what we do in NUF anyway

but tell me if i had just omgused agentt’s vote what would you have to say? Instead of just focusing on agentt leaving others out, to make the others have some discussion topic to talk too, i did this
And these two here are very agressive, which i don't like particularly

And @Anon2021
*pats*
It can get very scary, yes, but don't try to find who has abilities or else mafia will kill them. Talking is your weapon, not abilities. Depend on talks

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Reason.... I feel that Agentt is more sus now that he is trying to go after Hasty. I think Agentt acts the way he acts to cast off suspicion... thus he is highly suspicious.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Actually everyone... The Townie had a picture.
Please tell me what your picture was. If you can't tell me what your picture was you're probably not a townie.