Crack'd Masque Gullet // Forum Mafia // 7-Player Micro // Sign-up

Amok

grblbrbl
You are part of a caravan of performers traveling across the salt wastes to avoid the empress' heavy tolls. There is the ringmaster, and the seven of you: a vari-bunch of entertainers and laborers, some having traveled with the show for years, others only newly joined in Sashem, the last slice of civilization you have known since setting out weeks ago.

Under the guidance of Terep, a young local guide who has family in Kerkat, your destination, you have made good time, relatively speaking. And today she comes running to you across the plain, her unstrung bow bouncing on her back. Soon it is made clear that she has found an old merchant's road, one known to few: one leading out of the flats and through a pass, one with decent shelter for the night, as storm season was upon the land. And so the muddy wagons and people and animals set out.

Hours later you all reach shelter, and set camp for the night. Odo the ringmaster, in a rarely benevolent mood, hands out bottles of rum, and sweetcakes and scented teas, each of you imbibing as your tastes dictate.

ufig.png

And so night falls over the muddy gullet: some go to sleep, some do not.

---------------------------

This will be a seven player micro.

--------------------

Each day phase will be 48 hours long.
Each night phase will be 24 hours long.
Votes work on majority of players alive, if majority is not reached the day ends with no lynch.
Players can vote No Lynch to pass by execution for the day.

-----------------------------
If a player is inactive for 24 hours, they will be prodded. If a player is inactive for 36 hours, they will be replaced.
------------------------
Replacement requests must be sent to me via DM, once intent to replace out is stated the player may no longer post. If someone is replaced out times may be adjusted accordingly
------------------------

-------------------
Game starts once all slots are filled and once all roles have been sent and confirmed, or within 24 hours of that depending.
---------------------
@Agentt
@Anon2021
@Hasty

/in here to confirm
--------------------
Roles will be sent out on 25th of July.
----------------------
All slots filled, can still do /spec or /bak

Last edited:

Amok

grblbrbl
Is this the one with cannibals?
no cannibalism in this game, but crack'd pot trail is a book with cannibalism, where i got the name from.

Edit: I mean no cannibalism themes from my part.

double edit: @Erys oh u meant like the older ilsand idea i had"? i might still do that theme but with more players depending on how well this goes.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
1.. Anon2021
2.. Aimzay
3.. Agentt

Amok

grblbrbl
1.. Anon2021
2.. Aimzay
3.. Agentt
4.. Mellohwa

Erys

Her Highness
no cannibalism in this game, but crack'd pot trail is a book with cannibalism, where i got the name from.

Edit: I mean no cannibalism themes from my part.

double edit: @Erys oh u meant like the older ilsand idea i had"? i might still do that theme but with more players depending on how well this goes.
Guess I'll join this game as your friendly neighbourhood cannibal.

1.. Anon2021
2.. Aimzay
3.. Agentt
4.. Mellohwa
5.. Erynite/Erysion/Erys/Cherrieyes/Cherri