Crack'd Masque Gullet // Forum Mafia // 7-Player Micro // Sign-up

Hasty

@Amok i can only start on 25th if it gets filled before then. Would that be okay?

Amok

grblbrbl
ok i just have to get conf. from anon but looks like were starting on 25 with hasty. if the last slot isnt filled by the 18th ill start recruiting out of forum.

Amok

grblbrbl
1.. Anon2021
2.. Aimzay
3.. Agentt
4.. Mellohwa
5.. Erynite/Erysion/Erys/Cherrieyes/Cherri
6.. Hasty

Amok

grblbrbl
1.. Anon2021
2.. Aimzay
3.. Agentt
4.. Mellohwa
6.. Hasty
7.. greyblob

--------------------------
FILLED
Starts 25th July
Do /spec or /bak to join spectators or replacements.

Amok

grblbrbl
Smh I almost forgot this......
yeah don't worry about i'm actually just setting up the roles rn, so i've been lazy. but i'll have it all done today for sure, i might even send out the roles tonight after several layers of full randomization, and then start when all 7/7 have confirmed, which should be monday or tuesday I guess if no one wants to replace out due to something unforeseen. so yeah i guess its better for me to send roles out on a sunday and then start once all ya'll have confed.

Amok

grblbrbl
1.. Anon2021
2.. Aimzay
3.. Agentt
4.. Mellohwa
6.. Hasty
7.. greyblob

Spectators: Oreo, do /spec to join.

Game starts three-six hours after all role PM's have been confirmed, but not on the 24th, or at 7pm GMT July 25th depending. If you want to replace out please state so in your role PM, not in this thread.

-------
wow ok i jumped into a rabbit hole and already i have the roles ; ). role pms will be sent out today.

Last edited:

Amok

grblbrbl
@Anon2021
@Aimzay
@Agentt
@Mellohwa
@Erys
@Hasty
@greyblob

see above, im sending the roles out through the wend of the day while i set up my links and randoing etc. So once ya'll confirmed we'll prbs start at above time, 7pm GMT, 25th, or later if some haven't confirmed. Once the roles are sent out and I don't receive a confirmation within 48 hours that player will be replaced.

I might post my rules/mechanics post here before the game begins to give ya'll a bit more familiarity before stuff starts.