Resolved Crashed Image

Madeus

The image crashed after a certain time. I have tried to re-upload but it only last a few days.
1624643048647.png

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The image crashed after a certain time. I have tried to re-upload but it only last a few days.
View attachment 8270
Where did you upload the image to?

This seems like a problem of your image host, not of Scribblehub.

Edit: I have tried to check out your chapter, and the image loads just fine to me

a.jpg

And judging by the URL of it, I guess you uploaded it to Facebook or something? Maybe Facebook has some auto-delete function or something? I don't really know.

I suggest using a more reliable image host, like imgur or discord.

Last edited:

Madeus

Where did you upload the image to?

This seems like a problem of your image host, not of Scribblehub.

Edit: I have tried to check out your chapter, and the image loads just fine to me

View attachment 8280

And judging by the URL of it, I guess you uploaded it to Facebook or something? Maybe Facebook has some auto-delete function or something? I don't really know.

I suggest using a more reliable image host, like imgur or discord.
No, I have to re-upload 7 images by myself after posting, You can check the corrupted image again in my glossary. That happened exactly before I re-upload the image in my first chapter.
I will try to upload from other sources then.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
No, I have to re-upload 7 images by myself after posting, You can check the corrupted image again in my glossary. That happened exactly before I re-upload the image in my first chapter.
I will try to upload from other sources then.
I tried checking your glossary. The image for your MC is still loading fine there, but the image for Hana leads to a Facebook page that says "URL signature expired".

Seems to be a facebook problem then. Other image hosts should solve your issue.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Thx for knowledgeable