Create a comedic character that is really weird

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Examples:

John has a mustache. It's really long. Whenever he trips, his mustache is the cause.

Jemini

Rodney Roads is a distinguished fellow, but he has a very nasty habit of making snide remarks to every blunder that is made by the man he sits on the upper lip of. Right, that's the thing I forgot to tell you. Rodney is a moustache, and he can talk.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Mr Andrew Mcstealsyourwife is an average man who lives in a average apartment. He is a nice guy who helps out people in need and is always friendly to the neighborhood. However he has a weird hobby of his that everyone knows......

He is infact.....

Gay and tends to find interest in married men.

SternenklarenRitter

Justice is an A-rank adventurer well known throughout the kingdom. It's an open secret that he is a duke's son, the great-grandson of the currently reigning king's older sister, and first in line to inherit the throne if the entire royal family expires. As a noble from a martial family he is skilled with halberds, talented with pikes, accomplished with naginata, proficient with lances, a master with spears, and currently the best short-spear thrower on the continent. Unfortunately, his innate skill [Perfectly Clean], after thorough investigation, was found to be unsuited to either governance or traditional military. A notorious skirt chaser with an overwhelming white knight syndrome, he was able to easily fit in with the refined and courtious nobility, but paradoxically found the environment stifling. He decided to become an adventurer, seeking to flirt with absolutely anything female between the ages 10 and 60 that wasn't already engaged or married. The idea of more directly helping the maidens of the kingdom was just too enticing to ignore. He 'borrowed' his signature weapon from the royal vault, the treasure spear "gravity," really just a few rigidity enchantments thrown onto a long and thin tungsten pole with the end shaved into a cone. This culmination of alchemic technology processed from a rare but otherwise valueless stone ended up far too expensive and never passed the prototype stage. After becoming an adventurer, Justice realized that his skill is far better suited to an adventurer's lifestyle than he realized. [Perfectly Clean] prevents him from ever getting sick or poisoned, his equipment from ever rusting or tarnishing, and even a stagnant mud puddle will have contaminates flee from his hand when he reaches down to fill his traveling flasks with suddenly pure and clean water. He can even disinfect or detoxify other peoples wounds by licking them, or cure airborn poisons through CPR. His well trained spearmanship combined with his medical and camping utility let him quickly rise through the ranks to A. However, without a direct combat skill, Justice has little hope of ever reaching S rank. Rather than set up in any one town or city, he wanders throughout the kingdom, visiting even the smallest outpost, looking for his true love. Unfortunately, whichever girl he falls in love with inevitably needs their boyfriend, husband, son, or occasionally girlfriend or wife (or any other relation that could indicate disinterest in pursuing romance with him) rescued from bandits, or monsters, or a collapsed tunnel in the local mine. Unable to leave any damsel in distress, he performs heroics to rescue them, inadvertently winning the affections of the local witch, medicine woman, old lady, matriarch, or widowed grandmother. Running from heartbreak as much as from the affections of people well outside his strike zone, Justice moves on to the next village. Currently, the hag network dedicated to stalking him has exceeded the espionage capabilities of the kingdom itself. He has been given the nickname, mostly the fault of rescued boyfriends, of "throbbing justice". His battle cry is "My hard and strong justice will never wilt against the powers of evil!" He does not realize the innuendo himself; noble society is to strict to openly indulge in such crass puns. His [Perfectly Clean] has also allowed him to grow up incredibly handsome, with impossibly shiny marble white teeth that pointlessly flash in the sunlight whenever he smiles, sparkling long hair of a pale butter yellow that reaches to his tailbone, smooth silky tanned skin completely without imperfections stretched over a tall and somewhat thin frame, chiseled muscles built for endurance and flexability rather than pure strength, large soft and graceful hands that belong more to an artist than a warrior are capped with glossy fingernails, and a softspoken voice both deep and gentle. Everybody says of him "He'd already have a harem 100 strong if his luck weren't so bad."

D

Deleted member 52382

Chapter 1: x<human

'INNOCENCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE' in blood-red lettering was etched atop the brown, seamless stained walls of the alleyway in a font large enough to be seen from the corner. But just as Florian Genes was about to notice it, a bum — his clothes ragged and soggy with vomit and shit — sat down near it, blocking his view.

'Christ, he smells,' He thought, as he reeled back in shock. The extremely-foul, 'balmy' odor emanating from the man made his stomach churn, but he remained still in case pretending he wasn't there would make the stench vanish.

Frowning, he turned to stare at the dim moon, his lips creased into what seemed like an upside-down 'smile'. The streetlight nearby abruptly flickered on, and flooded the alley with a bright flash.

"W-what..?" The bum, his oily face marred with scars and mud, jolted awake. His brown eyes shifted up and down, as he creased his brows at the tall stranger before him.

Florian, on the other hand, observed what the man was wearing: a matte-black trenchcoat — something that bore an odd resemblance to the black trash bags lined up near the road — and blue pyjama. His smile widened, as he kneeled, satisfied with what he had seen.

"H-hello...?" The bum added, his breath sour like a bottle of rancid beer. "W-what do you need?" His voice was broken in fright. One look at Florian's angular, extremely well-defined face and tall stature was enough to make him cower, especially at a time like this.

"Hi," Florian extended his hand towards the man. "Florian Genes. What's your name?"

The bum's frown deepened at his obviously foreign name and accent. Without accepting his handshake, he answered, "Julian...Carlos."

"Mr. Carlos," Florian addressed the man. "what do you need? Do you need some money? Some...food?" He was almost about to choke by the time he had finished speaking.

Carlos, fifty-ish and disgustingly more obese than an 'obese' cow could ever hope to be, hopefully nodded. His lustreless eyes and writhing lips told Florian that he was either drunk or drugged — which made him imagine a very comedic scene of the man plugging a brick of cheap Hashish up his ass.

The bum only stared at him. Confused as to what he wanted, Florian reached into his suit and tried to take out a ₱1,000 note, but immediately decided to take out a ¥
₱100 note instead. "Is this what you want — is this what you need?"

Carlos's eyes flared up, as he began to sob and nod. "I-I need...need money. Anything...I lost my job...please..."

"You lost your job? Is that why you're here? Christ, look at yourself, Carlos. You're wearing a trashbag. You...you smell like a bag of rotten tampons." He waved the note about with a good-natured smile.

"I'm so lonely...I need food...money...my dog starved to death a few days ago..." Carlos sobbed, as he caressed the torn trash bag crumpled near his waist.

"First, tell me; how did you lose your job?" Florian asked, the note still in his hands.

"They...they didn't want me anymore." Carlos looked away in turn, embarrassed.

"Hah, there are a lot of jobs out there. Go outside and get hired, Carlos!" Florian snickered, thoroughly enjoying himself. "I know why you don't have a job anymore. Have you ever tried taking a shower? I mean, look at yourself!"

"...Food…please."

"Shut up for a second, will you? I'm trying to help you out; I'm giving you advice for God's sake. You know what, Carlos, I'll help you out. I have a job just for you."

" Really? God...God...mister, thank you so much. You're so...kind... so kind!" The old faggot sobbed, and tried to stand up.

"Argh, you smell like shit. I can tell you have a bad personality. Have you ever tried being yourself?" Florian parroted, enjoying himself in a way he had never thought he would. "Maybe that’s why your dog died. It just couldn't handle your terrible personality, Carlos."

"Thank you, mister...thank you so much!" Carlos wheezed and tried to touch Florian's shoes in an effort to convey his gratefulness, but he evaded just in time.

"Don't thank me yet. Now...come along. I can help you, my friend." Florian smiled good-naturedly and walked out of the alleyway with the bum in tow.

Waiting just around the alley was a black sedan backdropped against the neon-blue city. Florian opened the doors, and tucked the man inside. Although his heart rate nearly tripled when he noticed the man rub his shit-stained body all over the white-leather seats, he closed his eyes and told the driver — a temporary hire — to drive home.

“Come in, come in!” Forian opened the door to his apartment, and waited outside while the bum rushed in. And then, almost immediately, he dashed inside and snapped the door shut.

“Y-you have...a really nice place, mister…” Convulsing, the bum sat down on a lounge chair overlooking the open ceiling-to-floor window near the balcony. The thick sheets of plastic and newspaper covering every inch of the floor, walls and furniture slightly shook in the wind.

“I know,” Florian snickered, as he went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. “Say, Carlos, would you like a drink? Wine? Beer? Lemonade?”

Confused, hopeful and drunk till he couldn’t walk, Carlos slobbered all over the chair and replied, “Wine! I want...hic...wine!”

“Good choice,” Florian mixed an oz of bathroom cleaner with a bottle of bitter melon juice and gave it to Carlos, who drank it in one gulp without even bothering to taste it. Giggling, he then smacked his lips together as if he had tasted something...delicious...which surprised him.

“Enjoying yourself, I see. Now, tell me — do you like music?” Florian asked, before walking up to the huge stereo sound system near the door. “Have you ever listened to Joni Mitchell? I vividly remember the first time I heard her voice; it was a rainy afternoon and I instantly flinched in horror, having some sort of allergic reaction to her beautiful, almost heavenly voice.”

The wall-mounted speakers around the bum immediately started to buzz, making him flinch. He burped; a bit too intoxicated to even comprehend the tunes, and lyrics of the melodious song.

Oh, I hate you some, I hate you some, I love you some~
Oh, I love you when I forget about me
~'

“The sound quality is so crisp i can’t believe it's from the seventies. ‘Blues” was an extraordinarily soul-baring album—from the head-over-heels melancholy of "All I Want" to the crushing chipperness of “River.” Accompanied by spare textures of acoustic guitar, piano, and dulcimer, Mitchell's voice soars to feathery highs and somber lows, crafting vignettes of restless love and lingering heartache. Years after its release, I still find myself dancing to its upbeat, happy tunes!” Florian shook his head back and forth, and scurried into the bathroom where he draped on a translucent Tyvek suit, a pair of nitrile gloves and polycarbonate glasses.

I am on a lonely road and I am traveling~
Looking for the key to set me free
~
Oh, the jealousy, the greed is the unraveling~
It's the unraveling
~’

“Argh...I-I don’t...I don’t feel so good…” The bum groaned, barely able to speak. He held his stomach and keeled over, probably unable to cope with just how delicious the music was.

Dancing and swiveling his hips back and forth, Florian came closer to the Bum. The music muffled out everything, as he took out chainsaw from underneath the couch and just as he was about to turn it on, he looked at the bum’s eyes and felt a trace of empathy burn through his heart.

Last edited by a moderator: