Creativity

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
So the theme I got was creativity and I want to write a short story since that's what I've been doing for the last three year and for my final year I want to continue the tradition! But the problem is I can't think of what to write about, can you guys help give me ideas?

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Here is a writing exercise for you: Take an every day event, any event you like, and describe it from the point of view of an alien that does not understand human customs....

You can imagine yourself to be an alien Jaque Cousteau or David Attenburough or Steve Irwin. >.<

Ophious

Here is a writing exercise for you: Take an every day event, any event you like, and describe it from the point of view of an alien that does not understand human customs....

You can imagine yourself to be an alien Jaque Cousteau or David Attenburough or Steve Irwin. >.<
That... actually seems interesting to be honest
I'll give it a try, thanks

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps

Ooh that reminds me of one of my favorite stories, They're Made out of Meat by Terry Bisson

Last edited:

Ophious

Ooh that reminds me of one of my favorite stories, They're Made out of Meat by Terry Bisson
Googled it, did not expect there to be a live adaption
The plot sounded interesting though, might read it later! Thank You!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Well I mean you could still give me some other ideas based on creativity if you want
I'm not stopping you
I'll think about it - as in I need to think of some ideas.
X

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
An idea:
Do a short story from the POV of different things during their lives.

Examples:
The life - from beginning to end - of a flower
...lion
...building
...butterfly
...etc...

This idea is probably rubbish, but I wanted to suggest something in case I forgot about this thread.
>w<

X

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
@Ophious @Ophious! How 'bout writing something 'bout internals organs? Like make a skit 'bout them or something?

Ophious

@Ophious @Ophious! How 'bout writing something 'bout internals organs? Like make a skit 'bout them or something?
So like have the stomach tell the brain to stop eating the junk food while the liver yells for him to stop yelling in his ear and then other things happen?
An idea:
Do a short story from the POV of different things during their lives.

Examples:
The life - from beginning to end - of a flower
...lion
...building
...butterfly
...etc...

This idea is probably rubbish, but I wanted to suggest something in case I forgot about this thread.
>w<

X
Hmmm, will try but I don't think I can do much with this but thank you anyways

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
So like have the stomach tell the brain to stop eating the junk food while the liver yells for him to stop yelling in his ear and then other things happen?
that's possible yanno

have you watched hataraku saibou? I'm basing it off from that

Ophious

that's possible yanno

have you watched hataraku saibou? I'm basing it off from that
Oh I only reached the cancer episode before stopping
Need to continue that later