Critique Partner? :D

Luosiuwu

I was reading a article about writing in order to learn something new, and it happened to be some tips when it came to writing a novel.

Which I intentionally clicked on ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ

It mentioned having a critique partner, someone who can evaluate, support, and just let you know about the things you lack when it comes to your writing. I’m going to be honest, I happen to be the only writer in my family, so no one can really critique me since no one is experienced in that field.

All I’ll get is “You did so good! I loved it!”,

but when I go back to read it myself, I can spot mistakes that they passed over easily.

So! ヾ(=`ω´=)ノ”

I was wondering if anyone had the time to be my leh partner, or if you needed someone to do the same for you!

TheIcMan

Hey yo hey hey.

I'd be willing if you'll have me. 'Cause I've heard about the benefits of having an Accountability/Reading partner.

And I've been wanting a critique partner for some time as well (actually for a really long time, but eh)

How about it? :D

Luosiuwu

Hey yo hey hey.

I'd be willing if you'll have me. 'Cause I've heard about the benefits of having an Accountability/Reading partner.

And I've been wanting a critique partner for some time as well (actually for a really long time, but eh)

How about it? :D
Sure!