CS:GO Anarchist cosplay

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i'm not dead yet, i've just went out, got milk, and touched some grass. in the process, i got a new job, which kept me away from my socials until i've pretty much forgot about them, hence the inactivity.

somehow in the midst of all that, I've also started cosplaying on a whim (a one-month commitment). I'll show you the fruits of my labour here.

I've cosplayed as this little-known Terrorist faction from Counter Strike called the Anarchists. They show up nowhere else other than in the worst hostage map in the game (Office), which is where i start questioning my choices of characters to dress as. nevertheless, as a gremlin raised in Office 24/7 deathmatch servers since the 1.6 days, it's only honorable that i pay my respects: by absolutely terrorizing every convention i go to.

here's how the Anarchists look like in-game:

1665031602028.jpeg

and here's what my rendition looked like:

the photoshoot was pretty spontaneous; we pretty much grabbed the nearest stairwell and snapped as many angles as we could before the heat got too unbearable and muscled my pasty ass out. these were the only good shots that came out of it, sadly.

for props, i brought an airsoft AK 47 and painted it to resemble the Redline skin from the game with 4x IBP holo stickers along with a Blaze Deagle (w/ one Reason Holo) and a Nitro CZ-75 (both also painted). i also brought a replica Crimson Web Karambit, a Night Butterfly Knife, and Noct Sports Gloves.

the AK was actually the first paint job I've ever done. many details were left out due to time constraints (and funding) but for my first job, I'm quite proud of it.

(in game):

(my parkinson's riddled ass):

one quarter of the fun was creating the AK47. the other quarter of the fun was making the C4 prop. unfortunately, i didn't take any progress pictures for it. HOWEVER, i did have it in action during cons, which was where the remaining two quarters of the fun resided.

oh, don't worry, in the making of these photos I've employed ample caution. I've adhered to rule #1 to gun safety; which is to Have Fun :)

(srsly tho my mags were cleared, my trigger finger was always over the guard, and i had it in a passive position whenever it's unused. the practices were more customary than they were useful, to be honest. some military cosplayers were salty that I'm this lax, but they brought m16a2 replicas without carry handles, so their opinions weren't respected)

the black haired nun and the demon slayer character (I've never touched the franchise before) were actually the same girl. she actually recognized me at another convention, which was very surprising and flattering.

the guy with the stocking on his head was also in a CSGO cosplay. one brother to another, god bless that man.

for the record, these individuals were adequately informed of my equipment before agreeing to them. some even volunteered to be the hostage, which even I was taken aback.

my next plan would still be CS:GO adjacent, but a bit... dustier, per se. I'm also basing my AK for a repaint. for the Asiimov skin, to be specific.

I've also cosplayed as Scout from TF2, but I'll leave that for another thread. I'll see you guys whenever i remember i have an SHF account again.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Sir the antifa rally is in the convention room down the hall.
Don't lump me in with (((them))); I actually built something from scratch with my bare hands.

Also at least one of those people dressed as women was a man, I know it
Trust me, there's no better place to hone your gaydar. You'll learn to find dick wherever. Sometimes they even make better women than women themselves.