CSS effects for chapters!

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Nya! I think it would be really neat to have effects like text bordering (stroke) that's possible through CSS. :unsure:

Text shadows are also possible, although maybe these should be reserved for Headings and not normal text. :blob_uwu:

:blob_paint: Rounded corners for tables and images are also possible through CSS! <3

I'm biased! I just really love these effects, nya! *purrs* :blob_wink:

:blob_gift: Image backgrounds for tables too, either wallpapered, repated or not, or set to max height and/or width. The biggest benefit I can think of this effect would be an image logo for a book or something along those lines with text added anchored to a side of the cell (a corner or the middle maybe) and then some nice chapter starts can be made use of ala what one would see in a physical book! <3

I wonder what you all think too! :blob_nom:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Nya! I think it would be really neat to have effects like text bordering (stroke) that's possible through CSS. :unsure:

Text shadows are also possible, although maybe these should be reserved for Headings and not normal text. :blob_uwu:

:blob_paint: Rounded corners for tables and images are also possible through CSS! <3

I'm biased! I just really love these effects, nya! *purrs* :blob_wink:

:blob_gift: Image backgrounds for tables too, either wallpapered, repated or not, or set to max height and/or width. The biggest benefit I can think of this effect would be an image logo for a book or something along those lines with text added anchored to a side of the cell (a corner or the middle maybe) and then some nice chapter starts can be made use of ala what one would see in a physical book! <3

I wonder what you all think too! :blob_nom:
As a LitRPG geek, I approve!
off topic but I always have this feeling that both of you have the same guy. maybe it's the aesthetics you radiate from your avatars or the way you guys type. just know that if you ever reveal yourselves to be from the same keyboard, I wouldn't be surprised.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm not sure because I don't know a thing about programming, but this may actually be a bit dangerous, so I don't see it happening...