Recommendations Cultivator in Isekai

I'm looking for a good story when someone from a Chinese cultivation world went to a Japanese Isekai-styled world or something similar.

when the MC use the advantage from cultivation abilities to make their way up, in a world that used a different cultivation, or has no knowledge of it.

So far, the ones I manage to find are Great Demon King.

Non-BL please.

I'm okay if it's a Harem story as long it doesn't go too much into the Romance.

I also like it if the story isn't too serious / tragedy, and has some funny / stress-relief moments.

Even more if the MC is smart or has decent intellect, something that fits either or both the clever / cunning protagonist tag.

MC doesn't need to be OP, although I welcome OP MCs as well.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
on rrl there was dao of magic. not sure if it's still running.
Dao of Magic is still running, my pal, and I'm reading it. There's something nice about having cultivators not continually keep talking about artifacts and deeper mysteries of Daos, and instead have a guy approach cultivation with a very scientific mindset.

mookhyang - dark lady

i marathoned the manhwa 'cuz im really interested when he's going to turn into a loli

but as of the latest chapter, there's still none yet haha

if that's the case i'm just hoping the loli won't go romancing other guys 'cuz it's a turn off for me, but it's probably no romance which is nice.