Custom Titles

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
:Blobpopcorn

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
As if that blind dunb dragon could ever know whats fat and what's not.

*Defenstrates @Raneday through a window in space into a class on gender ethics*
Ya I do know.

Btw Cat corps sucks.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I want one! A custom title and I only need 50 posts. Ohohoho very good.

I will only shamelessly get a few post points here. Then I'll return to actually making proper posts with meaningful content and replying to my friends posts.

Some guy ended up reading my posts on this thread then flamed on their status about me shitposting all over the forums without bothering to check my actual posts and threads content. I will state again that I always take my time to properly reply to the best of my ability to other peoples posts and I make my own threads meaningful. It's like complaining about a book's content before even knowing the title and not bothering to read the synopsis: An act of complete and total ignorance where the individual probably derives pleasure from complaining. Ew.

Update: I was mad. LAWL. But we made up.

To be fair there are a lot of people on this thread who spammed a bit for a custom title. It's partly what this thread appears to be now.

Now that I think about it, I delete quite a few of my old posts that I replace and I also edit a lot of the time. This is terrible for me! I could have had a custom title by now, but editing my posts to make them better and meaningful is my style. >.<

I will be a real villainess when I grow up.
"Villainess Yorda"

BTW I also recently made a feature request in the suggestions and bugs section for adding a custom title system for the scribblehub writing side of the site. I think it would be awesome to also have earned/prestige titles for authors and members over there. I clearly outlined and explained my idea there.

Scribblehub Member/Author Semi-Custom Prestige/Fun Titles

This is an example of the kinds of posts I make that the above mentioned complainer was whining about without even bothering to look at it for a millisecond. Super irritated! Hmpf. :blob_hmph:

Update: I was mad. LAWL. But we made up.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
So many post out there by yorda... And yes, this is basically a spam generator more than an announcement

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
this is basically a free spam thread and I'm not passing up my chance on it

Myrane66

Hello, world! I'm here to to tell you that if all men were replaced by futanaris in hentais, the world would be a much better place. Yes. Even the ugly bastards. Sincerely, thank you.

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
Hello, world! I'm here to to tell you that if all men were replaced by futanaris in hentais, the world would be a much better place. Yes. Even the ugly bastards. Sincerely, thank you.
I'm not gonna question your logic, but that mythological creature, the girls that like hentai, are actually real, and may have something to say... Except with the ugly bastards, those can be replaced far and wide.