Cutest/spiciest couple poses? (BL preferably)

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
The fish is brainstorming and came to the conclusion that there are many poses to draw a couple and I can’t choose a favorite.

That’s why I’m asking all the lurkers in the forum for inspiration: What is your favorite pose? (Nsfw suggestions also welcome!)

Also it hasn’t have to be BL, GL and BG is also welcome. My imagination is very versatile and can convert the characters into the opposite gender.

Totally not asking for eventual art stream in @BL_Palace discord.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
232bf384b2232d45f22496e73199eaec.png

I don't know why but I find the broken Dom showing his scars to his pure Sub dynamic to be somewhat interesting.

It's like a broken guy trying to build himself up over superficial arrogance while some innocent guy just sits there going "what the fuck you're hurt as shit", bringing the former down to earth but without exemplifying his pain.

It's not the pose suggestion you're looking for but I find relationship dynamics to be the number one inspiration to couple drawings. If you have the purpose behind your characters, you'll soon find the body language, and the scene will arrive naturally.

Yes, I am also aware of the origins of this image. This is the closest photo I have in my gallery that shows what I want to say the best. I understand the subject matter and what it entails. It's only for imagery purposes.

tiaf

View attachment 8101

I don't know why but I find the broken Dom showing his scars to his pure Sub dynamic to be somewhat interesting.

It's like a broken guy trying to build himself up over superficial arrogance while some innocent guy just sits there going "what the fuck you're hurt as shit", bringing the former down to earth but without exemplifying his pain.

It's not the pose suggestion you're looking for but I find relationship dynamics to be the number one inspiration to couple drawings. If you have the purpose behind your characters, you'll soon find the body language, and the scene will arrive naturally.

Yes, I am also aware of the origins of this image. This is the closest photo I have in my gallery that shows what I want to say the best. I understand the subject matter and what it entails. It's only for imagery purposes.
My eyes see a cute top and a mature bottom that doesn’t conform to the usual BL dynamics and I like it!
:blob_aww: Thanks for the reply! It sparks more inspiration than copying poses from existing artworks.

Akivien

Okok hear me out:
I will use p1/2 as person1/2:

They should be of similair height ( a dif of 5cms) , P1 has long green hair, freckles, P2 has golden like hair (you know like golden threads) well both semi-nude and wet, P1,P2 are standing in front of each other.

P2 is falling behind as they ve slipped on a rock , so their upper body goes backward, P1 seeing this, went forward to catch P2.

P1 puts their right hand on P2 lower back, a second after P1 and P2 hold hands w Intertwined Fingers (P1 LH, P2 RH), okay now P2's left hand is free, so they use it to hold P1's chin.

Okay P1 right leg is standing firmly while their left leg is one step ahead like this /\
P2 left leg is parallèle to P1 RL, but unlike P1,P2 is standing on their toes as they are smaller in height, while P2's right leg is parallele to P1's left leg.

P2 has a playfull yet seemingly evil yet harmless smile while P1 is well blushing?

Oh whqt did i just write oh
Well i hope you dont lose braincells reading this bcs i did.

tiaf

Okok hear me out:
I will use p1/2 as person1/2:

They should be of similair height ( a dif of 5cms) , P1 has long green hair, freckles, P2 has golden like hair (you know like golden threads) well both semi-nude and wet, P1,P2 are standing in front of each other.

P2 is falling behind as they ve slipped on a rock , so their upper body goes backward, P1 seeing this, went forward to catch P2.

P1 puts their right hand on P2 lower back, a second after P1 and P2 hold hands w Intertwined Fingers (P1 LH, P2 RH), okay now P2's left hand is free, so they use it to hold P1's chin.

Okay P1 right leg is standing firmly while their left leg is one step ahead like this /\
P2 left leg is parallèle to P1 RL, but unlike P1,P2 is standing on their toes as they are smaller in height, while P2's right leg is parallele to P1's left leg.

P2 has a playfull yet seemingly evil yet harmless smile while P1 is well blushing?

Oh whqt did i just write oh
Well i hope you dont lose braincells reading this bcs i did.
I did an imaginary sketch and I say, not bad :blob_shade:

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Ant is not familiar with BL but ant is confident anything works with kabedon. Another one would be a wolf guy carrying a sheep guy (or girl in my case) by the shoulder (or something like a fireman carry) as he resists to no avail. A bridal carry works too. This is all assuming standard BL.

tiaf

Ant is not familiar with BL but ant is confident anything works with kabedon. Another one would be a wolf guy carrying a sheep guy (or girl in my case) by the shoulder (or something like a fireman carry) as he resists to no avail. A bridal carry works too. This is all assuming standard BL.
very classic indeed
not sure if my avoid-the-mainstream-disease would interfere with drawing those poses though :blob_hmm_two:
ok, my characters are just too weird to fall into cliche poses

Mysticant

Resident Ant
very classic indeed
not sure if my avoid-the-mainstream-disease would interfere with drawing those poses though :blob_hmm_two:
ok, my characters are just too weird to fall into cliche poses
Two guys 1 poki. 2 guys 1 water slide. Feeding a strawberry. Lap pillow. 2 guys under a tree. 2 guys in a locker. A guy hugging the back of another guy who is hugging a pillow. 2 guys lying on a grass field........err weird huh. 2 guys 1 urinal.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Just some things I've collected as reference pictures for commissioning art . . .
42.jpg
15.jpg
Triad mfm savages.jpg
triad mfm blue.jpg
triad mfm water.jpg
art mfm trek.png

Triad mfm beautifulaffair.jpg
art4mmm bed.jpg
triad mfm threesome movie.jpg
triad mfm8 bed.jpg

I have more where those came from!