Recommendations CYOA Fantasy

Zone_Q11

Does SH have any fantasy-themed stories where the authors writes a chapter weekly or monthly, and lets the readers choose what actions and/or events will occur in the next chapter?

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Okay so no lie, I got into writing at ALL because Zeranion's Spacebattles Quest Harry Potter: Wizard or Magus? (https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/harry-potter-wizard-or-magus-hp-nasu.216680/)

And I don't give a flying fuck about Rowling being the author OR the drama that really just serves to immortalize her name despite people wanting her dead. Harry Potter was one of my childhood roots. That cannot, and will not change. It's like me living most of my life as a man despite being a woman. That shit doesn't go away just 'cause of a transition, and I made this transition because I'm sick and tired of treating parts of myself as useless, unimportant, or, dare I say, dead. That series, and the fan works (namely this one, and HPMOR, well, up until that one jumped the shark) helped introduce me, on my own terms, to just how far one can write.

If I had more energy, I could totally see myself trying this. Though, honestly, I think I'd post it on the games forums instead of on main. (Or maybe...)

It'd likely be monthly anyway just because of my other priorities, and I'd essentially be GMing a multiplayer CYOA. Which... might be fun. Might not be. Who knows?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Does SH have any fantasy-themed stories where the authors writes a chapter weekly or monthly, and lets the readers choose what actions and/or events will occur in the next chapter?
Yes. And it died as it was birthed.

Which was nice considering that the author wasn't that good and their reader base was filled with trolls.

Like playing Pokemon with Twitch chat, that shit's bound to cock up somewhere.

BlackKnightX

I've read some in the past on this site. Haven't seen any active ones for a while now, though, so that's a shame.