Dad stories

Agentt

Thighs
So, my father was telling me about his childhood, about how he had to hide in a bunker when the siren rang in order to protect themselves from bomb dropping planes from Israel.

And I thought, huh. Never heard of a war happening in 1970s, but K~~

So, write some similar Dad stories.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
My dad was a college nerd who fell for my mom but she kinda been dating a rich kid whose actually a drug dealer. If protagonist blood comes through every generation of blade family, I don't think I can laugh it off seeing that my gramps used to be quite good at being a spy during the ww2 times....

Mechaphobic

My dad dislocated his shoulder stealing my grandpa's fully automatic BAR from wwII and having no idea the type of recoil that rifle had. He was 16 at the time and showing off to his friends in the 70's before the assault weapons ban. He ended up being unable to finish out the football season.

D

Deleted member 45782

Long while ago, me and my mom bought a cute fluffy squishmallow pillow -super soft and adorable!

But when we bought it-

My dad gave me a puzzled look. "Wait wait. I know you're into this stuff. But why her? It'll just take up space!"

The moment Dad said it. I realized. Aw dad. Don't worry. A plush pillow isn't gonna take away your spot.

Mom sometimes say he throws that pillow to another place when bedtime, saying too many pillows take up too much space. But the other pillows are fine? Ofc, i think it also bc and mom always joke the pillow does look him. A cat ^_^. He just got jealous of Mom hugging cat pillow to sleep lol.

When we were kids, we often seen parents acting love-dovey as (- (@_@)- ugh can't see can't see) but now it's come to our realization that our parents' love for each other is amazing - they made it through both the tough and happy times all while taking care of you and still loving each other deeply.

And the realization hits you - that you too also wish that one day, you will find someone, (that may not necessarily get jealous over a fluffy pillow) but someone that loves you as deep and dearly, just as your parents love each other.

Another story...
Screenshot_20210530-095041_Chrome.jpg

Yeah i get some of my old posts from Mirakee.