Daily Laughs ~ (Memes and funny things)

Leti

FB_IMG_1595251067510.jpg

Here's a funny bit I wrote a few days ago. In the spoiler.

From War of the Gods: A Divine Comedy

An arrow suddenly landed in front of Alex's feet. He looked up in the direction it came from to see a female standing on top of a house, holding a bow. She had wild hair and a rough earth-colored outfit. "Intruders!" she yelled. Within moments, the nearby people grabbed weapons and surrounded Alex and Scott.

"They must be spies for the wolves...we should kill them."

"We can't lose anyone else. They need to die before more come."

"This one looks too skinny to be a werewolf...a skeleton summon maybe." A female druid pointed her staff at Alex.

Alex looked at Scott. 'Can I kill them?'

'...Please don't, Sir. Let me handle this,' Scott replied. "We have come to see Devana. I am an old friend of hers. Regarding what has happened here, we have no knowledge of it."

Once Scott stated that name, everyone's faces became serious. "...To receive an audience with the lady, it's not enough to simply know her name. How can you prove that you actually know her as you say?" an older male druid, with a wise and kindly demeanor said, showing a polite smile.

Scott touched his bearded chin as he thought for a few moments. "Tell her...I miss seeing that sparrow shaped birthmark on her lower back."

Without changing expression, the kindly druid slowly took out a bow, placed an arrow in it, and pulled the string back to generate maximum power. The target was Scott's face. The other male druids were in the middle of transforming into bears or reciting attack spells. The females all blushed.

"What the hell are you doing?!? Did you say 'Let me handle this' or 'Let me show off and slut-shame their leader?!?'" Alex yelled at Scott.