Daily Laughs

Euphoria723

(you might not get it... but here we go)

Disciple: Master I'm cold
Master: Go get a blanket
Disciple: Ok *take*
Blanket: Hi let me introduce myself, I'm Yi Bei Zhi (sounds like Blanket in Chinese)
Disciple: Hi Blanket

The Next Day...

Disciple: *puts Blanket away*
Blanket: Hey!! Did we promised to be together forever?? (Sounds like Yi Bei Zhi)
Disciple: Together Forever..?? Yi Bei Zhi... Yi Bei Zhi... *Realizes*

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
(you might not get it... but here we go)

Disciple: Master I'm cold
Master: Go get a blanket
Disciple: Ok *take*
Blanket: Hi let me introduce myself, I'm Yi Bei Zhi (sounds like Blanket in Chinese)
Disciple: Hi Blanket

The Next Day...

Disciple: *puts Blanket away*
Blanket: Hey!! Did we promised to be together forever?? (Sounds like Yi Bei Zhi)
Disciple: Together Forever..?? Yi Bei Zhi... Yi Bei Zhi... *Realizes*
as a man of chinese descent, i can officially certify this joke with a big black Cringe™ and a confirmed kill of my last dozen brain cells

Euphoria723

as a man of chinese descent, i can officially certify this joke with a big black Cringe™ and a confirmed kill of my last dozen brain cells
i got this from a show
honestly i know this is only funny if the viewer have seen the show and know about the entire scenario but whatever im bored anyways

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i got this from a show
honestly i know this is only funny if the viewer have seen the show and know about the entire scenario but whatever im bored anyways
i understand chinese and the concept of the joke along with the context but even without the laugh tracks my kidneys physically retracted into my ballsacks in the first 2 minutes

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
This must have taken a lot of effort to prepare...
i understand chinese and the concept of the joke along with the context but even without the laugh tracks my kidneys physically retracted into my ballsacks in the first 2 minutes
*pats poor Ben's head*

SquadCammander354

SORRY, I've been binge-reading and entertaining myself for a while now. Should be back to normal tomorrow morning or later.

asdasd.jpg

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
So recently my old adblocker stopped working. I tried a new one, but it's not quite effective and my antivirus+browser+no tracking on the internet thing is causing various effects as well.

I'm getting really random ads not targeting me and sometimes the combinations are really funny. Like the sexual ads next to the add that says "tutoring for your children". Oh no! lol

Arexio

Coffee Addict
That's why we experiment on rats, they have a similar system to humans.
If it wasn't then we'd probably be experimenting on monkeys, but that's too unethical, wasteful, expensive, and overall less efficient than growing a bunch of lab mice.
Wow, Squad is smarter boi than I gave him credit for. You should consider going into STEM with that big brain of yours. :blobtaco:

Also this is for the thread:
20191213_221246.jpg

unknown.gif

20200515_105847.jpg

Screenshot_20200408-134808_Instagram.jpg