Daily Wins Mega Thread

Did you win today?

• Total voters

Scaver

I wrote my daily 5k words, and put them through the first wave of editing. I did my morning exercises and my 20 minutes on my fitness bike.
My lady, can you tell me for how long you write?

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
My lady, can you tell me for how long you write?
2 hours of writing, but I take 2-3 bathroom breaks, and it ends up 3 hours of writing each morning. Then, another 30-40 minutes for editing (I make my chapters into an MP3 because I have dyslexia, and I need to hear the word misspelled, to catch on.) Then, another 15 minutes to format my chapters, and add them to my manuscript. Which I don't do every morning because I put my 20 minutes on the fitness bike as an absolute priority. In fact, I didn't get to do the last part this morning, but that is ok because I can do it when I get back from work.

The important question is not for how long I write, though, but when I get up every morning...

3 a.m....

Gotta squeeze in the breakfast, and at least one coffee brewing. But I found that when it is the dead of night, it is the best time for writing. Everyone is asleep, and I can get in the zone. Which is not something I can do after work because when I come back at 17:15 I feel drained.

Scaver

2 hours of writing, but I take 2-3 bathroom breaks, and it ends up 3 hours of writing each morning. Then, another 30-40 minutes for editing (I make my chapters into an MP3 because I have dyslexia, and I need to hear the word misspelled, to catch on.) Then, another 15 minutes to format my chapters, and add them to my manuscript. Which I don't do every morning because I put my 20 minutes on the fitness bike as an absolute priority. In fact, I didn't get to do the last part this morning, but that is ok because I can do it when I get back from work.

The important question is not for how long I write, though, but when I get up every morning...

3 a.m....

Gotta squeeze in the breakfast, and at least one coffee brewing. But I found that when it is the dead of night, it is the best time for writing. Everyone is asleep, and I can get in the zone. Which is not something I can do after work because when I come back at 17:15 I feel drained.
I just want to hit 3k in 90 minutes straight. Well its going not so good yet. My dumbass gets distracted and ends up pacing around the room bruh

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I pushed through and finished the last scene and finished the chapter and posted it! Now I can go to sleep!

doravg

I wrote my 5k words, and will up my 20 minutes on the fitness bike, to 30 because I didn't lose any weight since yesterday. On the bright side, I am becoming used to the exercises, and my body doesn't hurt as much.

Happy writing, everyone!

melchi

What is a custom title?
I wrote 2k words sorta plucking away at it on and off because it was a holiday. There was an awful lot of dialogue so a little worried it might come across as filler instead of character development.

doravg

I managed to cycle 30 minutes, a little over that, actually. 4 kilometers cycled!

doravg

I wrote my daily 5k words, put them through the hoops, and did my 20 minutes on the fitness bike. My current project is 70k words long now, and I am so close to the end, but I still have like 10 things to tie up, before I can put the book through the second wave of editing. I worked on it for 13 days, so far, and plan to work on the first draft for another 7 days.

Happy writing, everyone!

doravg

I did my 5k words today, put them through the hoops, and did my 20 minutes on my fitness bike. I am entering a weight loss wall, but I won't quit. Not this time. I just need to walk a little more, and maybe up the exercises from 15 reps, to 30 reps per session.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I completed my book, and wrote 5k words. Also, I proofread 60 chapters of the book today. I will get the other 15 done tomorrow, and it is launch time!
Gratz on book completion

doravg

Gratz on book completion
Thanks. I wanted it to be longer, but I ended up tying all the loose ends, and didn't want to stretch it.

I wrote another story draft and felt the most cathartic ever.

It's basically me just trying to write comments but sent it to no one in particular.

It does get rather crazy at some parts but it does give me a lot of release. It made me remember that I started writing 'cuz I want to vent a lot of things. what I cared about was never about telling a story, but simply getting my message 'connect'. even if there's no one hearing them, it appears as it does at least.

doravg

I did my 5k words, and launched both of my BL stories today. The full-length fat to fit, low rank to SSS rank one Remi, and the short story follow up, The Earl, which shows off the fruits of the labor of my dear bear shifter, Remi!

Also, my knee doesn't hurt as much, and I managed to do my 20 minutes on my fitness bike. Now, I can read a bit, before dinner.