Dark Core Personality Test

Leti

Not too shabby.

IMG_20201126_010314.jpg

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Won't you look at that, my top three dark traits. Egoism, psychopathy, and sadism..... Should I be worried?

Screenshot (4951).png

P.S No wonder I tend to give some of my characters an abusive or a f*cked up philosophy backstory. Creating characters that are two-faced are rare but when I do, I might take it too far. I even re-enacted some of their dialogues with their unique tone. One thing for sure..... If I ever got the role of a psychopath, twisted, sly, cunning, and manipulative villain in a story.... you needn't worry about my acting..... Heck, I'm even surprised I can verbalize so f*cking menacingly:sweating_profusely:

I don't know who I am anymore

Last edited:

WUT?!?! 23% Machiavellianism 7% self-interest?!?! This makes me sound like a self-sacrificing dumbass! I am not a dumbass! I am a clever clever boy!

Clears throat and looks at idrlabs:
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in manipulating people, and I've been involved in numerous mafia/werewolf games and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained bluffing and lying and I'm the top bandwagon creator in the entire North Atlantic mind game league. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with a mafia day one lynch mob the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. "

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Even ben isn't as dark as me :sweating_profusely:
Part of the reason I'm so openly autistic is because I don't have many skeletons in the closet.

When people are reserved it's usually because they got something to hide.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

You know, i honestly thought my psychopathy, machiavellianism, and total dark score would be higher.

0.89% lighter than the average person. So I'm mostly average? Dafaq????

Discount_Blade

Remind me to never cross you even once
lol why? You're score was darker then mine. Kinda surprised I got such a high spitefulness but I suppose if I want revenge, I can go through extreme lengths, no matter how small or large to get it. I wouldn't mind taking a few blows myself to get the upper hand in the end, as per the definition of spitefulness according to the test itself. So yeah...spiteful indeed.

Last edited:

Discount_Blade

He might be referring to your moral disengagement and spitefulness being so high.
'-'

X
Oh. Makes sense. Quite a few here are higher though. And his is close to mine. I'm pretty sure I do have one of the highest spitefulness scores though so...touche.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Oh. Makes sense. Quite a few here are higher though. And his is close to mine. I'm pretty sure I do have one of the highest spitefulness scores though so...touche.
Yeah I was referring to your spitefulness score. Though it vibes heavily with my Self-interest score. Self-interest as in to not fug wit u