Resolved Dark headings

Rustpen

I'm not sure if this was intentionally done, but some of the headings are almost too dark to read when I'm in dark mode. They work fine in light mode, but it's as if their color scheme doesn't change to white when you go into dark mode, like I think it should (Heading 1 works just fine, but Heading 2 and 3 don't.)
Moreover, is it just or me or is it no longer possible to change font size? I'm pretty sure it was possible not too long ago.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure if this was intentionally done, but some of the headings are almost too dark to read when I'm in dark mode. They work fine in light mode, but it's as if their color scheme doesn't change to white when you go into dark mode, like I think it should (Heading 1 works just fine, but Heading 2 and 3 don't.)
Moreover, is it just or me or is it no longer possible to change font size? I'm pretty sure it was possible not too long ago.

I had to remove the font size because some of the authors weren't using it correctly. When you change the font size, you break the feature which lets the reader change the font size of the chapters. If you're only changing simple lines, it'll be fine but some authors changed the font size for their whole chapters so I felt like it was better to just remove it.

Anyways, the headers are fixed. Thanks!