Recommendations dark-skinned trap

TotallyHuman

When it comes to traps, all the stories (ALL OF THEM) feature a guy who is delicate and as fair-skinned as Snow White.
Where are my dark skinned sporty tomboy boys?! WHERE?! WHERE DO THEY HIDE THEM FROM ME DOCTOR?!!!
(It was at this point that Trashy was dragged back into his padded cell kicking and screaming by the hospital security)
PS: no bl if possible but anything goes really
-Trashy's therapist

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Sorry, wrong dark-skinned trap. My bad.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
When it comes to traps, all the stories (ALL OF THEM) feature a guy who is delicate and as fair-skinned as Snow White.
Where are my dark skinned sporty tomboy boys?! WHERE?! WHERE DO THEY HIDE THEM FROM ME DOCTOR?!!!
(It was at this point that Trashy was dragged back into his padded cell kicking and screaming by the hospital security)
PS: no bl if possible but anything goes really
-Trashy's therapist
Need to me recommend some doujins..? I should have a few with tanned femboys lying around. Well, without BL is pretty hard and that's pretty much just shota territory, but I may have something.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I remember there are more than two chocolate trap manga. Hmm. Can’t seem to remember.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I know for a fact that Overlord has a trap and a reverse trap. The twin Dark Elves Aura and Mare.
I was going to say this as well, the dark elves don't have light skin and are traps.