Darkfish Artfish

Afterdarkfish

Art thread!! I need to compile all the shit I draw into one place.

Just stuff for 10MinDisgrace, for now. There's so much.

My first time drawing these 2 properly! Their character models are a little different now.

Drew this before I started posting the novel so Xu Jinyue is just holding a sword that isn't his. He definitely stole it

Current novel cover.

Lai Mingliao outfit work I did when I drew a meme (below) and found it needed a little flavour.

Concept sketching I did when fine-tuning Ying Long's outfit.

Proper character mockups

Xu Jian without his top | Ying Long with his top

B...Bunny Modern AU........Was just going to be Xu Jian but thought it would be funny if I did Xu Jinyue as well

Ranma 1/2 screencap redraw

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Art thread!! I need to compile all the shit I draw into one place.

Just stuff for 10MinDisgrace, for now. There's so much.

My first time drawing these 2 properly! Their character models are a little different now.

Drew this before I started posting the novel so Xu Jinyue is just holding a sword that isn't his. He definitely stole it

Current novel cover.

Lai Mingliao outfit work I did when I drew a meme (below) and found it needed a little flavour.

Concept sketching I did when fine-tuning Ying Long's outfit.

Proper character mockups

Xu Jian without his top | Ying Long with his top

B...Bunny Modern AU........Was just going to be Xu Jian but thought it would be funny if I did Xu Jinyue as well

Ranma 1/2 screencap redraw

Oh wow I love your art

ars

trash bin
These look amazing!! The characters are so expressive! I love the different body shapes too. The cover art is so warm, love the colors! :blob_aww:

lilyWhiteRose

OMFG.................................. ASDGFJDDFGDHSGDFFDJFKDSJJSKGGFJSD?????????????????

these are. really good. the bunny ones are actively killing me. thank you.

Afterdarkfish

This is omega spoilers but I know I'm going to forget it later & one could extrapolate based on Xu Jian's characterization alone where the conflict in the story is so I have to post...I have to post

lai mingliao is only here because xu jian is beloved by all he meets and i needed a second person who didn't like him.

RedHead

In the NSFW art is MC the shou or the gong? I thought ML is gong. Can't make it out in the covered art and can't tell by the personalities, becouse domeering trait can belong to either - shou/gong.

Afterdarkfish

In the NSFW art is MC the shou or the gong? I thought ML is gong. Can't make it out in the covered art and I can't tell by the personalities, becouse domeering trait can belong to either - shou/gong.
ML is the shou. :giggle: but he is too big, so bedroom scenes are to be neutral territory.