Darkmode kinda mid

Eclectic_Asininity

Is it just me, or is the darkmode for the site really buggy? I have to refresh to get the pages to even properly load in darkmode, and it doesn't change text color half the time.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Everything is fine here too. On multiple devices too (phone, tablet, windows, macOS, and iOS). Never run into a similar problem before. I'm on Vivaldi on windows and Safari on mac, all works fine in dark mode.

Eclectic_Asininity

I never had this issue. Perhaps you have some browser plugins conflicting with it?

Well, I'm just guessing here. I have no idea about what could cause it to not load properly.
Disabled everything and still having the same issues, might just be a browser conflict, which is a turn off.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
my only fuss is how it doesn't stick on desktop, which I'm sure is an issue on my side or whatever as I will not care enough to fix

Num

I never had this issue.And I’ve used dark mode since I’ve joined here,but I am on mobile (so that may change things).The text issue on the other hand is probably just an issue with the novel you are reading the author probably just copied the text from a word processor if you leave a comment (nicely) telling them about it they will probably fix it.

Eclectic_Asininity

I never had this issue.And I’ve used dark mode since I’ve joined here,but I am on mobile (so that may change things).The text issue on the other hand is probably just an issue with the novel you are reading the author probably just copied the text from a word processor if you leave a comment (nicely) telling them about it they will probably fix it.
I am that author. Yeah I figured that was the issue, but I literally never had the problem until recently. Like the editor I use doesn't even support colored text, so I don't understand how it is pasting colored all of a sudden. I mostly use novel sites on mobile, so maybe things are just more prone to get messed up on desktop, idk.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
My only problem is that every great once in a while it just, turns off dark mode for no reason? Like, three times since I started using the site. So, not often, then it takes me a few seconds to turn it back on. NBD really.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Have you done an internet speed test?