Recommendations Deaged MC

Macha

Not a Klutz
MC suddenly become a kid. They retained his adult mind but acted like a kid to mess with everyone. People liked them better as a kid so they didn't try to solve the situation.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

Dang. I was expecting a Gun MC....

Agentt

Thighs
MC suddenly become a kid. They retained his adult mind but acted like a kid to mess with everyone. People liked them better as a kid so they didn't try to solve the situation.
....i feel like this is some sort of kink you have

Jemini

Isn't this basically the idea of most reincarnation-style Isekai? A lot of them tend to spend quite a while in the child age-range, often lingering in the 8-12 area for a fair amount of time.

Legit, just read Mushoku. Or, if you were looking for something a little less fantasy, how about going for Detective Conan? Conan is pretty much the OG deaged protagonist. EDIT: Granted, he's quite actively looking for a way to fix his de-aging problem, but the series is quite long running with a solution to the age issue not forthcoming.

BlackKnightX

Nice fetish, I won’t judge.

Well, here goes: literally all the “reincarnated in another world” isekai novels; go read them. You’re welcome.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Nice fetish, I won’t judge.

Well, here goes: literally all the “reincarnated in another world” isekai novels; go read them. You’re welcome.
Nice fetish...? Fuck, this is why I hate humanity. Who comes up with this shit? Why do people even consume it..?

Also yes, this is a joke, but i do seriously not understand just how the hell things like that come into being.

BlackKnightX

Nice fetish...? Fuck, this is why I hate humanity. Who comes up with this shit? Why do people even consume it..?

Also yes, this is a joke, but i do seriously not understand just how the hell things like that come into being.
Believe me, dude. If you give up on humanity just from hearing this word uttered, you sure as hell wouldn’t want to know about its origin~

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Believe me, dude. If you give up on humanity just from hearing this word uttered, you sure as hell wouldn’t want to know about its origin~
I gave up on humanity years ago, but such topics only make me feel disappointment.