Dear Shub Authors of the internet, what made you choose Shub?

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Seemed better and more accessible than all the other sites. Plus, I found so many smut stories while browsing :blob_teehee:

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I was scratching my head and thinking 'I have never heard of this genre' and feeling out of the loop....

I came here because you're all very silly and I am a silly person. And I can write norty scenes that make old ladies blush

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
A meme disguised as a genuine question
i found out Tony was making it so I thought, "as an OG Nuffian I gotta support mah boy T."
I'm like one of the first group of people who even made a Shub account, among the first who put a novel up here too. The only ones here earlier are like staff members or maybe even people who followed along with the discord. I joined like the day it was officially announced
EDIT: TBH I thought it was a kinda april fools thing.
NUF Dating was like that. A kinda...dating site for Nuffians. Lol. Tony made it as like a joke and I didn't even know it was for april fool's until years later.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
i found out Tony was making it so I thought, "as an OG Nuffian I gotta support mah boy T."
I'm like one of the first group of people who even made a Shub account, among the first who put a novel up here too. The only ones here earlier are like staff members or maybe even people who followed along with the discord. I joined like the day it was officially announced
this, though i was one of the earliest batch that joined before the official announcements were made on NU which secured me the 69th account.

Mortrexo

It is one of the pages I read novels from, and it has an easy and user-friendly interface, making uploading chapters quite easy and comfortable.

EternalSunset0

Good interface and a lot of benefits that I didn't get from Wattpad and/or Fictionpress before.

Like the profiles and notifs for accounts, front page/new series/latest updates part to aid viewership, a very active forum, Glossaries, sequel/prequel/related tags on the stories themselves, organized-looking Author's Notes functions, a nicer community, and the like.

And a readerbase that's more into the stuff I write than Wattpad, and it also dwarfs the size of the active FP community.

Basically all about the market potential and QoL. SH has the best in both as far as I've seen.

I wanted to give Honeyfeed a try too but the QoL just looks bad. Site looks clunky.

D

Deleted member 54065

A meme disguised as a genuine question
I just got lost in here.

Good interface and a lot of benefits that I didn't get from Wattpad and/or Fictionpress before.

Like the profiles and notifs for accounts, front page/new series/latest updates part to aid viewership, a very active forum, Glossaries, sequel/prequel/related tags on the stories themselves, organized-looking Author's Notes functions, a nicer community, and the like.

And a readerbase that's more into the stuff I write than Wattpad, and it also dwarfs the size of the active FP community.

Basically all about the market potential and QoL. SH has the best in both as far as I've seen.

I wanted to give Honeyfeed a try too but the QoL just looks bad. Site looks clunky.
Pretty much similar to Wattpad, only your images are limited to three (four if you got cover).

But it's your go-to if you want JPLN-loving community, and they're pretty chill with feedbacks too.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
1659705603887.png

1659705626988.png

Then Scribble Hub eventually showed up.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
...I stumbled across it while searching for fanfiction about a game and ended up deciding to use this place to hone my writing skills

deltanz

Vanguard Squad
just looking for new places to try and post my stories and decided to try here after looking around or seeing it suggested somewhere, don't remember honestly how I found it.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
I was actually reading a novel on NUpdates before stumbling upon a novel here called Classmancers. Got hooked into it before becoming a daily reader here looking around for wasting time novel bad or not. And it got me thinking, "should I make a novel?" reading overtime. I make drafts and drafts on things that I like to make and eventually come up to my first here on my signature (though it's still kinda bad because of the early chapters grammars [plan to revise it] but overtime it became kinda good) :blob_hide: