Debate me!

minionlover

Parents shouldn't hit their kids when they swear after experiencing pain or misfortune. It instills fear and resentment. And gas stations should really start using toilet covers I guess.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Parents shouldn't hit their kids when they swear after experiencing pain or misfortune. It instills fear and resentment. And gas stations should really start using toilet covers I guess.
I see childbeating as a last resort. Your kids swearing does not warrant a last resort.

Try teach them other words that are expletives like "Fubbledumb" or "Shoot". Also, teach them that spewing vulgarities are uncool, unprofessional and classless. Try british sarcasm.

As for your gas station thing... nah. Most likely it will get stolen or broken by idiots.

Ps. Wtf, Paul made this yesterday and there are 100++ posts.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
We count the joint on the outside, or the crease on the inside? :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
The forearm pit doesn't count.
New debate: Humanity will never become a spacefaring civilization.
Yes, we've traveled to the moon and sent machines even further. But a colony on Mars will never survive to become self-sustaining.
We're stuck here on Earth.

Shyberu

(Edit: I just now realized this falls under politics)
Gay marriage should be outlawed and any teacher who associates with the LGBTQ should have their license removed

Ever since we gave those Alphabet people a chance, they started making wild demands and bullying others into accepting their own harmful ideologies.

No, you do not get your own goddamn law enforced pronouns.
No, you do not give underage children mind altering drugs.
No, you do not attempt to cancel Dave Chappelle.

Edit: i change my arguement.

....peanut butter and jelly is better on toasted bread. Fight me
When equality for the oppressed seems like favoritism to the privileged, that is when you need to look into yourself and see where did it go wrong. Don't do conspiracy theories, they are as what the Chinese calls video games, "Spiritual Opium". Once you start, you can't stop.

Also, I agree with the Peanut butter Jelly sandwich. Toasted bread is bland as shit. 👍
I'm bored so debate me on anything except topics that are against forum rules as they will be ignored. I may play devil's advocate and pose an alternative or I may not have not have a rebuttal and accept your stance.
Melania is the blade of Miquella.

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Ps. Wtf, Paul made this yesterday and there are 100++ posts.
People want to debate and the thread hasn't had really any super controversial/rule breaking topics. I'm surprised too.
Only If she still lives to claim the title. If you kill her then she can't be the blade of Miquella still, can she?

Erys

Her Highness
People want to debate and the thread hasn't had really any super controversial/rule breaking topics. I'm surprised too.
Let's talk about anti-semitism! My best friend is Jewish, but people call her an anti-Semite for protesting against Netanyahu's reign of terror.

Paul_Tromba

Let's talk about anti-semitism! My best friend is Jewish, but people call her an anti-Semite for protesting against Netanyahu's reign of terror.
I also have a Jewish friend who isn't fond of Netanyahu. Though I wouldn't call him anti-Semitic from a view like that. On the other hand, this topic seems like it could be a bit too political for a debate so I'm gonna request that we not debate it further.

Erys

Her Highness
I also have a Jewish friend who isn't fond of Netanyahu. Though I wouldn't call him anti-Semitic from a view like that. On the other hand, this topic seems like it could be a bit too political for a debate so I'm gonna request that we not debate it further.
Oke oke.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
When equality for the oppressed seems like favoritism to the privileged, that is when you need to look into yourself and see where did it go wrong. Don't do conspiracy theories, they are as what the Chinese calls video games, "Spiritual Opium". Once you start, you can't stop.

Also, I agree with the Peanut butter Jelly sandwich. Toasted bread is bland as shit. 👍

its not equality, its a downward spiral. People want to enact laws that force you to refer to them as their preferred pronouns and thats a sign of a falling society. Its been so in past societies. When one gets too concerned with insignificant matters like gender and sexuality, it means you have reached your limit in terms of progress so you turn to meaningless struggles like pandering to the outliers of your society which dont contribute to the whole in any meaningful way.

Toasted bread curb stomps untoasted bread. All the best bread dishes are toasted. Garlic bread. Uncrustables. Toaster Strudel. Grilled Cheese. The list goes on.

Paul_Tromba

Nectarines > Peaches.
Although nectarines have more meat than peaches on most occasions, peach pits allow for you to plant more peach trees, and if processed properly peach pits can be used to make cyanide. Peaches are also incredibly easy to use for jams, jellies, and preserves. Peaches are also an ingredient in several drinks hot and cold.

SailusGebel

Although nectarines have more meat than peaches on most occasions, peach pits allow for you to plant more peach trees, and if processed properly peach pits can be used to make cyanide. Peaches are also incredibly easy to use for jams, jellies, and preserves. Peaches are also an ingredient in several drinks hot and cold.
Nice try, but I was talking about taste.

Paul_Tromba

Nice try, but I was talking about taste.
It depends on the person. I prefer the taste of nectarines personally but others may prefer peaches. Neither are better or worse than the other in terms of taste.