Deleted I reincarnated as a busty elf

fanta09

Unfortunately the series was deleted on scribble hub, no reason has been put out as of yet. sad day bois. I wish I saved a copy of the story tbh, but most of all I hope the author brings it back and continues her great work.

Shirokuma

Era um dos meus favoritos...por que ela apagou? Não consigo achar em lugar algum.

CL

Era um dos meus favoritos...por que ela apagou? Não consigo achar em lugar algum.
My money is on the title alluding to smuttier than the regular smut found on this site and some people around here who don't take kindly to that there sort of thing, mhmm.

LostinMovement

I think overtly 'sexual' titles were banned but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to be applied to everyone.

CL

I think overtly 'sexual' titles were banned but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to be applied to everyone.
Maybe, but I didn't find it. I can't imagine there not being a similar sort of ruling on that kind of content. Here, for those interested, the ToS: Terms of Service

CL

Maybe the author themselves deleted it?
That is my thoughts exactly, but I'll repeat my opinion; one too many people may have shoved their opinion up on the rating's scoreboard and that might've disheartened the author.

fanta09

Ah the author was the one who deleted it im pretty sure, I just don't know why she chose to. Also I don't think that there were any negative comments and the rating was above a 4 so idk why she deleated, but I just really wish she comes back with it.

CL

Ah the author was the one who deleted it im pretty sure, I just don't know why she chose to. Also I don't think that there were any negative comments and the rating was above a 4 so idk why she deleated, but I just really wish she comes back with it.
Forgive me if you had mentioned this already (I'm a little tipsy from tequila), but is the author still around? Did she leave? Also wasn't the title to this thread a little longer than it currently is? Maybe I should get some sleep. :blob_dizzy:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Either that or its Tony. Man wants to get the site some ads. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, but with a title like that it ain't so ad friendly

Tony

Staff member
Either that or its Tony. Man wants to get the site some ads. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, but with a title like that it ain't so ad friendly

The author deleted it. It wasn't me.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Just ask the author directly. I think there’s still a thread of this story in the latest chapter discussion section.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Just ask the author directly. I think there’s still a thread of this story in the latest chapter discussion section.
There's quite a few comments on their profile going back almost a month, i think, and no response.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Maybe the author simply dropped out of the site, or got a contract or something

Reactions: imL

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
That is my thoughts exactly, but I'll repeat my opinion; one too many people may have shoved their opinion up on the rating's scoreboard and that might've disheartened the author.
I said it before but that makes me think less of the author rather than the readers. Cant help it. Cuz unless it was a truly sloppy, shit tier work that is a result of laziness...then its just people being uppity little bitches and i can help but blame the authors for being too, like, easily influenced. We all know the internet aint a place for ths weak of heart, m'dude

Anyway is it gone everywhere? I though i saw it posted to RRL too? If it is and it was only taken down here, its likely just cuz of the "overly sexual" title someone mentioned. In which case im in trouble cuz one of my stories literally alludes to siblings banging each other at night.

Tony says its cuz advertisers are nitpicky bastards tho, at least when it came to covers. Since its the frst thing you see, that may extend to titles now too.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Speculation is funzies eh. :blob_hmm:

Vhail

It seems that the story was deleted from whatpad too

Luis

Unfortunately the series was deleted on scribble hub, no reason has been put out as of yet. sad day bois. I wish I saved a copy of the story tbh, but most of all I hope the author brings it back and continues her great work.
If you wanna copy - it was double-posted on QQ nsfw creative writing.
Updated - wanted to give a link and found out the author erased her story posts severals hours after somebody gave comment with complaints for repetitiveness and lack of character development.