Resolved Deleted/Taken Down Stories?

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
First of all, I don't know if this is considered a bug but decided to write it here anyway. I was randomly scouring under 'protagonist loyal to love interest' tag and saw these:

Were these stories deleted? If so, should they still be in the database? Or, did they just delete the chapters and kept them as somewhat of a dead link coz there's no novel to read there. FYI. I haven't checked if there are more stories here with no chapters. Just shared what I saw.

Pistachio

First of all, I don't know if this is considered a bug but decided to write it here anyway. I was randomly scouring under 'protagonist loyal to love interest' tag and saw these:

View attachment 1023

Were these stories deleted? If so, should they still be in the database? Or, did they just delete the chapters and kept them as somewhat of a dead link coz there's no novel to read there. FYI. I haven't checked if there are more stories here with no chapters. Just shared what I saw.

I think these are newly made novels with no existing chapters as of yet. For the two with ratings, hmm, probably they posted a chapter and someone loved it but the writer deleted it, or the writer accidentally rated their own novel. Another possibility too for the ones with views is that they've stopped posting a chapter for a month now that's why their chapters/week is 0.

Tony

Staff member

View attachment 1023

It's definitely bugged and thanks for reporting it! It's fixed.