Demigod Isekai

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Bout as simple as the title. Grecian style demigods getting isekaied. My main idea is a child of Hecate just, completely breaking down and analyzing the magic systems of a fantasy world. Digging right into the metaphysics and restructuring magic itself to become OP AF. Course seeing Heracles punch a Demon King in the face is fun too. Anybody have any other nifty ideas for this scenario?

I may or may not be asking this to distract myself from my attempts to write.

Mr.Grey-Cat

what about Athena getting summoned as a saint or hero after being exiled from Olympus? and though yes, she is a goddess, by you can just make her gravely injured or something. after all, compared to Heracles punching things, a smart Female mc would suit ScribbleHub more.

Chaos_Sinner777

what about Athena getting summoned as a saint or hero after being exiled from Olympus? and though yes, she is a goddess, by you can just make her gravely injured or something. after all, compared to Heracles punching things, a smart Female mc would suit ScribbleHub more.
That could work too. Honestly Athena is OP even in Greek mythology. The competent counterpart to Ares and got a bunch of other stuff going on too. Still kinda petty sometimes tho.

Mr.Grey-Cat

That could work too. Honestly Athena is OP even in Greek mythology. The competent counterpart to Ares and got a bunch of other stuff going on too. Still kinda petty sometimes tho.
that's why.
a previously OP female mc getting betrayed, losing her power, and getting thrown to a new world, with her wit and intelligence being her only remaining ability, is not that what attract readers nowadays?

it's basically a classic isekai plot, that just need someone to write it. don't you think?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Bout as simple as the title. Grecian style demigods getting isekaied. My main idea is a child of Hecate just, completely breaking down and analyzing the magic systems of a fantasy world. Digging right into the metaphysics and restructuring magic itself to become OP AF. Course seeing Heracles punch a Demon King in the face is fun too. Anybody have any other nifty ideas for this scenario?

I may or may not be asking this to distract myself from my attempts to write.
i once took over a story for a guy with a similar premise, tho not in the same way. Basically it had all these different pantheon of gods existing, not just Olympians. There were the Aesir(Norse) and the Tuatha De Danann(Celtic) and other ones. They all existed in the universe and went about claiming planets, i think? Anyway, they had territories throughout the Mortal Planes, basically the universe as a whole.

it didn't really center around a demigod character, just some bullshit OP MC whose origins were never really explained except that he reincarnated every so often. He MAY have been a Primoridal? Dunno, was never said, it just a theory i had for him since he was so OP even compared to other strong characters. The actual plot didn't revolve around the pantheons, but i do like that they had a place in the story. Lol i loved his Loki character. MC was friends with him, Solomon, Ares, and Astaroth. They were all pretty fun characters, i say, tho the MC was a bit too strait-laced.

When i took over the story, i changed that. Dont think ever made it past 16 chapters cuz i was busy with other stuff and just forgot it.

But i digress. Yeah, that aside, it was a bit of a Xianxia-styled story, maybe? Mixed with a bit of Isekai? Because it didn't take place on earth, but earth did exist and was mentioned a few times. I dunno, i liked it. Least enough to take over the writing for it when the guy stopped updating....then i stopped updating it myself....heh.

I like the idea of it tho. Everyone always makes these kinda stories restricted to earth, but these are GODS. They should be all spread out through the universe and shit, with their own territories and whatnot, and the original author brought that to life for me. While i had gripes with some of the writing, like info dumps, overall i felt that the concept of all these interesting pantheons existing together was neat.

Chaos_Sinner777

i once took over a story for a guy with a similar premise, tho not in the same way. Basically it had all these different pantheon of gods existing, not just Olympians. There were the Aesir(Norse) and the Tuatha De Danann(Celtic) and other ones. They all existed in the universe and went about claiming planets, i think? Anyway, they had territories throughout the Mortal Planes, basically the universe as a whole.

it didn't really center around a demigod character, just some bullshit OP MC whose origins were never really explained except that he reincarnated every so often. He MAY have been a Primoridal? Dunno, was never said, it just a theory i had for him since he was so OP even compared to other strong characters. The actual plot didn't revolve around the pantheons, but i do like that they had a place in the story. Lol i loved his Loki character. MC was friends with him, Solomon, Ares, and Astaroth. They were all pretty fun characters, i say, tho the MC was a bit too strait-laced.

When i took over the story, i changed that. Dont think ever made it past 16 chapters cuz i was busy with other stuff and just forgot it.

But i digress. Yeah, that aside, it was a bit of a Xianxia-styled story, maybe? Mixed with a bit of Isekai? Because it didn't take place on earth, but earth did exist and was mentioned a few times. I dunno, i liked it. Least enough to take over the writing for it when the guy stopped updating....then i stopped updating it myself....heh.

I like the idea of it tho. Everyone always makes these kinda stories restricted to earth, but these are GODS. They should be all spread out through the universe and shit, with their own territories and whatnot, and the original author brought that to life for me. While i had gripes with some of the writing, like info dumps, overall i felt that the concept of all these interesting pantheons existing together was neat.
Huuuh~ Yeah. The Demigods could bring worship of their divine parents to the new worlds to spread their influence.

rain-090

No, it wouldn't

Smut sells here and Athena is an eternal Virgin

This would work well on different sites though

Echimera

Aphrodite's daughter revives sacred prostitution.
As long as her mother stays home. That is one shipper you don't want anywhere near the deck.

No, it wouldn't

Smut sells here and Athena is an eternal Virgin

This would work well on different sites though
I still find it ironic, that the definitive Greek aro-ace goddess is the one with spear and shield, while the one that hunts seems to have a thing for girls, depending on the interpretation.

rain-090

As long as her mother stays home. That is one shipper you don't want anywhere near the deck.

I still find it ironic, that the definitive Greek aro-ace goddess is the one with spear and shield, while the one that hunts seems to have a thing for girls, depending on the interpretation.
aro-ace?

Chaos_Sinner777

Aromantic-Acesexual. Not interested in relationships or sex. There can be variables thereupon such as being sex repulsed, which would mean absolutely not willing to do that kinda thing. But the general idea is simple enough.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
What about a random war hero getting punished by one of the gods for their hubris and getting sent on a long and tedious quest to return home! We could name him... Journeyus. (I'll come up with a serious answer once I read the other posts... Probably.)

Actually, a lot of the Demigods were the parents of or were the monsters that show up so often in Isekai. I like the idea of King Minos showing up and finding an entire race of Minotaurs and having a 'what the hell?' moment.

There were also a lot of random historical figures who were supposedly the children of gods without managing any of the heroic feats that characters like Heracles did. That's kinda boring though... hmm.

Last edited:

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Not really a demi-god but Narcissus getting Isekai'd and trying to find/create a perfect copy of himself sounds fun.

Did the god of wine have any children or was he too drunk?
"You thought you summoned a, hick, hero but it was me Dio.. nisus' son! Now gimme booze"

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive