• Bleach (For The Adventurous)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Blood (We Don't Discriminate)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salted Caramel

• Cheesecake

• Chocolate (With The Entrails Of A Cat)

• Watermelon

• Coffee (The Depth Dwellers Brew)

• Rainbow (With A Touch Of Unicorn Ass Hair)

• Dragons Blood (The Living Will Die And The Dying Will Live)

• Uranium-235 (For Those With Many Limbs)

• Cat Food (The Taste Of Flesh)

• Ambrosia (Artificial Flavoring Because Derrell Is Broke)

• Flavorless (Taste Emptiness And Lose The Will To Live)

• Donut (It Has A Hole)

• Void (Is It Sweet? Is It Salty? Have A Taste And Find Out)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
A Unicorns eye is located near its buttocks, the eye is devoid of any lashes as the skin can morph to create translucent membranes that cover to protect it. The only hair is near the asshole. I and neither Darrell understand why you would ever wish for such a thing in your ice-cream.

This is equivalent of putting pineapple on pizza, but its actually a bad thing.

But the customer is always right.

I’m afraid I’ve been deceived about the Unicorn Eyebrows this entire time, so thank you for enlightening me.

I feel like if you try to put pineapple on pizza, it would no long be pizza. It would be a disaster.

What do you think about ice cream in the shape of pizza?

Please tell me about the origin of Ice Cream.

I’m afraid I’ve been deceived about the Unicorn Eyebrows this entire time, so thank you for enlightening me.
I wouldn't say its a common mistake some of us make, but you should really check your sources next time.
I feel like if you try to put pineapple on pizza, it would no long be pizza. It would be a disaster.
I like pineapple on pizza... Why do you and Derrell think its such an atrocity...
What do you think about ice cream in the shape of pizza?
Even if it’s shaped like a pizza, it’s still ice cream. But Derrell says he isn’t like you many limbs, he doesn’t have the handiness to handle such a task.
Please tell me about the origin of Ice Cream.
I don’t know the origin of ice-cream, and neither does Derrell. So, we googled it on his phone. But none of the sources really told us definitely how it happened, although one said a Spanish guy was the creator. Which was frankly not believable at all. So, we decided to ask Karl.

Here’s what he told us,

The origin of Ice-cream? Ah yes, I know who made that tasty treat.

It was made by Hubert Alfredia Juana Mussolini, He who originated from the bottom of the freezing cold. Dark, cryptic and ever colder. His house surrounded by the whitest of snow and the bluest of ice. A grumpy old fool that liked to be left alone. He would throw curses and utensils at any who dare disturb Him. But such as He was, He enjoyed the company of children.

He enjoyed the pitter patter of their tiny feet, the loud noises and joyful laughter. Even the cries of pain and sorrow as they were clawed away from their loved ones, truly music to His old ears. But no children would ever come near His house. And why would they? It was far beyond the off beaten path. It was cold and uncomfortable. So, to find children to keep Him company He had to leave every now and then, searching. Since eventually the ones He would bring home would out grow their use.

The delicacy known now as the ice-cream was made using the snow around His house, the shavings of His grey beard and a small drop of blood from a child between the ages of 5 – 12. This is what once was the Vanilla ice-cream. It had an almost hypnotic taste, the dignified of children would eat in spoonful's, while the vagrants would dive in with there hands. But it had a small flaw. Now known as brain-freeze, the children would scream and cry once they experienced it. Which eventually led to the now famous saying “I Scream, You Scream, ICE - CREAM” which was a warning by parents. At least in that moment of brain freeze if the child screamed, they hoped to rescue them and run. But luckily for Him, now it’s become a bit twisted as a sort of funny jest.

I hope this clarified your question. And Karl said I needed to write with every H that relates to Him in capital otherwise He would know we are talking about Him. He doesn’t like people talking behind His back, even if it is in written form.

If you want the history of ice-cream, you need to pay Karl. He doesn't give freebies often.