Writing Prompt Describe the girl's feelings/thoughts

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Your task, if you choose to accept is to write the thoughts/feelings of this girl.

The rules:
1. You may only write 1 sentence. A dialogue inside a sentence ("She sucks!" Alice stated.) counts as 1 sentence. ("She sucks! I hate her," Alice stated.) counts as 2 sentences.
2. Your sentence must be at least 10 words long.

Warning:
Trolling attempts (such as single words "Shit") will be reported. Trolling is actually against forum rules when it is done inside a serious topic. You can make jokes in your reply or use any tricks you can think of, but do follow the rules at the very least.

Let's see how creative or how godly your descriptive skills are when you have to work under a limit.

Here is the girl in question.

Example:
I look at the burning building, knowing full well what happened, how it happened and why it happened, serves them right for not giving me Danzig.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Your task, if you choose to accept is to write the thoughts/feelings of this girl.

The rules:
1. You may only write 1 sentence. A dialogue inside a sentence ("She sucks!" Alice stated.) counts as 1 sentence.
2. Your sentence must be at least 10 words long.

Warning:
Trolling attempts (such as single words "Shit") will be reported. Trolling is actually against forum rules when it is done inside a serious topic. You can make jokes in your reply or use any tricks you can think of, but do follow the rules at the very least.

Let's see how creative or how godly your descriptive skills are.

Here is the girl in question.

Example:
I look at the burning building, knowing full well what happened, how it happened and why it happened, serves them right for not giving me Danzig.
"You, yes you, I know you can see me, I can see you as well. You didn't stop me, you watched me. You enjoyed it, didn't you? We shall go together nicely"

Ai-chan

"You, yes you, I know you can see me, I can see you as well. You didn't stop me, you watched me. You enjoyed it, didn't you? We shall go together nicely"
One sentence only, meow.
"I told them that I wanted McDonald's, but they refused. I guess I had to make a McRib out of them."
One sentence only, meow. Ai-chan edited the OP to make it clearer.

longer

Balls
"Mom said no playtime, but I am a real girlboss"

Last edited:

Ai-chan

I don't think I have to tell you this but you're trying to herd feral cats with only a bent spoon.
If they want to be a good author, they need to at least be able to do this thing. Ai-chan did this for a whole year before Ai-chan went back and realized how noobish Ai-chan's earlier writing was. Practice gotta start somewhere.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
If they want to be a good author, they need to at least be able to do this thing. Ai-chan did this for a whole year before Ai-chan went back and realized how noobish Ai-chan's earlier writing was. Standards gotta start somewhere.
That's fair. Though being able to write and being able to follow simple directions are two different things. They could do this entirely on their own and either be really good or really bad at it. Though telling them to do it will kind of sound like homework and thus, make them want to bend the rules a bit just to mess with you.

Ai-chan

That's fair. Though being able to write and being able to follow simple directions are two different things. They could do this entirely on their own and either be really good or really bad at it. Though telling them to do it will kind of sound like homework and thus, make them want to bend the rules a bit just to mess with you.
Well, that's just what a writing prompt is. You can either do it, or you don't. Nobody is forced to do anything. But if you do want to do it, you have to follow the rules. Just like every dialogue should have "" or '', following a bunch of strict rules will restrict their range of motions but expand their writing skills in other directions.

In the first place, a lot of people on this forum do not know what a writing prompt actually is and thought it's a discussion. Ai-chan has been quiet for a long time. No more. If people do not know what a writing prompt is, Ai-chan will show them what a writing prompt is.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Well, that's just what a writing prompt is. You can either do it, or you don't. Nobody is forced to do anything. But if you do want to do it, you have to follow the rules. Just like every dialogue should have "" or '', following a bunch of strict rules will restrict their range of motions but expand their writing skills in other directions.

In the first place, a lot of people on this forum do not know what a writing prompt actually is and thought it's a discussion. Ai-chan has been quiet for a long time. No more. If people do not know what a writing prompt is, Ai-chan will show them what a writing prompt is.
I had always thought that a writing prompt was an idea that would prompt you to write about the said idea. For example, my current story was started just from a single sentence I found horrible written on my arm as a sort of reminder from my drunk self. All it said was "shitty isekai, but with Russian memes." There can be rules to writing prompts but all it serves is to prompt you to write. Rules can be used to both expand a person's writing capabilities as well as limit their creative freedom. It's a double-edged sword that could help you grow or hinder you depending on your style and capabilities.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Dad will think twice before he gives sister special treatment.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
"You thought it was an arsonist, but it was me, Dio!"

CrypticalFlint

"Mama always said I'm a good girl, a nice girl, but mama shouldn't lie." She thought with glee.