Writing Prompt Describe the girl's feelings/thoughts

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
That will teach Mom to keep the house at fifty degrees.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
No thoughts or feelings; she is completely dead inside. That smirk you see is her attempt to mimic human emotion that she has observed on other's faces but cannot as of yet comprehend. In twenty years, she will master the art completely and become a U.S. senator.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Your task, if you choose to accept is to write the thoughts/feelings of this girl.

The rules:
1. You may only write 1 sentence. A dialogue inside a sentence ("She sucks!" Alice stated.) counts as 1 sentence. ("She sucks! I hate her," Alice stated.) counts as 2 sentences.
2. Your sentence must be at least 10 words long.

Warning:
Trolling attempts (such as single words "Shit") will be reported. Trolling is actually against forum rules when it is done inside a serious topic. You can make jokes in your reply or use any tricks you can think of, but do follow the rules at the very least.

Let's see how creative or how godly your descriptive skills are when you have to work under a limit.

Here is the girl in question.

Example:
I look at the burning building, knowing full well what happened, how it happened and why it happened, serves them right for not giving me Danzig.

"There used to be a god, and I killed him," she gleamed.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
"My favorite friend said his parents always treated him coldly, so I help him warm up his parents." The girl said to the officer behind her with the happiest face she could make.

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
*clears throat* I hate men, they done treat us right, we should all do the same stuff. Same pay, same everything… But they still must be gentlemen, and let girls go first. Men must be perfect, always dote on me, and only me, they can never spend time with anyone else, if a man even gets in the vicinity of me It IS RAPE!

motherfucker, I did it again! Didn’t read the op’s message.

Fixed: ”Ah shit, here we go again.“ the thought as she smiled at the police man.

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
" pop and mom are still inside, Mr bear said that they are very happy" the girl could not help but smile in glee

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
"You see this mama? That's what happen when woods burn." As she smile in the camera behind with an innocent demeanor

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Your task, if you choose to accept is to write the thoughts/feelings of this girl.

The rules:
1. You may only write 1 sentence. A dialogue inside a sentence ("She sucks!" Alice stated.) counts as 1 sentence. ("She sucks! I hate her," Alice stated.) counts as 2 sentences.
2. Your sentence must be at least 10 words long.

Warning:
Trolling attempts (such as single words "Shit") will be reported. Trolling is actually against forum rules when it is done inside a serious topic. You can make jokes in your reply or use any tricks you can think of, but do follow the rules at the very least.

Let's see how creative or how godly your descriptive skills are when you have to work under a limit.

Here is the girl in question.

Example:
I look at the burning building, knowing full well what happened, how it happened and why it happened, serves them right for not giving me Danzig.
I smile at nobody in particular, grinning at the fact that I had gotten payback.

Imahermit

‘Totally worth setting the house on fire to see the cool firetrucks.’ The girl, or perhaps monster, thought as she watched the burning house slowly deteriorate and collapse as the firemen desperately and futilely attempted to save it.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
You have three days left to come up with the money, or your wife will be in the next one.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
wanted to troll but im gonna actually try. sorry if it sucks.
here it is:

I looked at the flames that slowly engulfed my neighbour's house. I also saw a few firefighters rush to stop the flams. Perhaps I've made a mistake. No! I did the right thing that should've been done. How dare their cat eat all of my peanuts!! :<

D

Deleted member 70892

"Now we have to really recover every havoc you have created, happy with that, huh?" Mom asked again.

Fortunis

'I once told you I would have the last laugh Emily, the immortal Phoenix, how poetic that the same flames that saved you from my grasp countless times have now fulfilled my greatest desire, rest well and farewell my enemy, my rival... my friend.'

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
"Papa said we needed wood to start a fire to toast marshmallows, and mama said the house was made of wood."

CabbagePreacher

"Now I don't have to tell the teacher that the dog ate my homework!" she thought as she watched her homework ablaze, along with the rest of the house.