Describe your story using only genres and tags.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
You read the title of the thread.
Per custom I'll go first.

Anima Aliena; A gender-bender action-adventure revolving around psychology and high fantasy with a non-human protagonist.

Last edited:

Mortrexo

Well, Why not? I find it interesting.

A Yuri-Futanari, Incest, Harem, Action-adventure, heartwarming, cultivation story revolving around a Dragon Girl.

Why does it sound extremely perverted when put like that? I swear, only 19% of the chapters are R-18.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Anima Aliena; A gender-bender action-adventure revolving around psychology and high fantasy.
I have a lot of stories lol.
Idiot which reincarnates with someone that writes better than them. The same idiot wants a GL GF

aimless

Wanderer of Forums

Anima Aliena; A gender-bender action-adventure revolving around psychology and high fantasy.
Hmm a psychological dark fantasy where a dude gets fucked over by an Eldritch deity, goes ‘fuck that shit’ and decides to go a separate path(not on this site currently)

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I don't remember all the tags I used. You can click on the link in my signature to find out and leave me a one-star rating while you are at it.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
drugs, depictions of cruelty, tentacle, rape, fantasy, harem, comedy, playboy MC Mc strong from the start, dragons, angels, 18+,

D

Deleted member 57675

Anima Aliena; A gender-bender action-adventure revolving around psychology and high fantasy with a non-human protagonist.
Secret

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
That's easy

Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V

Genres

Action Fantasy Gender Bender Girls Love Harem Romance Sci-fi Slice of Life Supernatural

Tags

Androids, Angels, Artificial Intelligence , Assassins, Body Swap , Conspiracies, Demi-Humans, Dolls/Puppets, Dragon Slayers, Dragons, Family, Firearms, God-human Relationship, Half-human Protagonist, Loli, Military, Modern Time, Multiple Realms, Past Plays a Big Role, Police, Politics, Pragmatic Protagonist, Secret Organizations, Transgender, Wars,

What is not easy is to know what my story is about with so many different tags. But I swear to you that they are placed consciously, everything that seems to appear there does appear and is important at some point.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Action, Drama, Historical, Tragedy

Political, army, dark, death, engagement, European ambience, lucky protagonist, military, modern times, multiple protagonists, one shot, pilots, racism, rebellion, short story, soldiers, suicides, war.

D

Deleted member 54065

Saint Series Online Cover 1 (100 px).jpg

Genre: Isekai, Harem, Psychological, Romance

Tags: Military, Historical references, Suicide, Mentions of R*pe, Politics, Multiple worlds, Gods, Saints, Elves, Beastmen, Demons, Dwarves, Modern Guns, Magic, Swords, Knights, Slow-growth MC, first-person POV, third-person POV, Summoning, Bullying

Mature F/F No Archive Warnings Apply Lolicon Yuri Isekai Incest dungeon core the lolis are legal btw Nonsense Surreal

there's no genre and specified tags in Ao3 but you can enter your own tag, which often result in hilarious stuff like 'is it non-con if you use carrot as a sex toy?'

Katsuya

Incest, smut, romance, 18+, doting older sibling, shota.

DearanWan

A typical fantasy romance involving magic with school life setting of an ugly reincarnated psychic protagonist who is confused why everyone else think otherwise.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Which one ok guess ill do my favorite rn
Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Sports

Animal Characteristics (Because they are animals couldn't find a tag, for just animals), Battle Competition, Multiple protagonist (76 to be exact), Multiple POV, mythical beasts, Abusive Characters, Quirky Characters, Sentient objects, Rivalry, past Trauma, teamwork,

Last edited: