Writing Prompt Destruction Saturday Approaches, So I Must Bring Myself to Face My Inevitable Demise, but Wait, I Suddenly Got Reincarnated?!(The full title below.)

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Destruction Saturday Approaches, So I Must Bring Myself to Face My Inevitable Demise, but Wait, I Suddenly Got Reincarnated?! But! I Am ALREADY In a Fantasy World! Huh?! Earth?!

Write a general plot out of that.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I don't like to write my own life bro. Can I choose something else? Oh, and thats basically monday for me now since Saturday's kinda a space theme now...
You can also choose between these two options:

I Died But Became a Lizardman Who was Then Hunted Down and Died to FInd Myself in Hell?!

or

The Hero Died, the World Perished, the Gods Disappeared, and Now I, the Healer, Have to Kill the Demons Ravaging this Isekai World?! Just Let Me Go Back To Earth!

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds
On saturday, after every 1,000 years, everything is D E S T R O Y E D
I thought it was referring to the traditional Christian concept that there would be 6,000 years, then the beginning of the 7,000th would be a time of increased tribulation, leading up to the apocalypse.

D

Deleted member 45782

On saturday, after every 1,000 years, everything is D E S T R O Y E D
Honkai fanfic but shorten it.

Hmm...
Destruction Saturday Approaches, So I Must Bring Myself to Face My Inevitable Demise, but Wait, I Suddenly Got Reincarnated?! But! I Am ALREADY In a Fantasy World! Huh?! Earth?!

Write a general plot out of that.
Inception mode cap on, I struggle endlessly to wade through the cave waters infested with moles and the ceiling littered with giant glowing worms.

As I approach the exit, I suddenlt see Truck-kun beeping at me and flickering its blinding high beams. I cover my eyes blinded by the light and in that moment, Truck-kun rammed into me. Maybe it pushed me on one of those cave stalactites. With ram, I am suddenly beamed into Star Trek.

But then I realized with mild panic I was in the scene where they teleported a fly and a man together and it didbt go well...only there was no one other than that but me! Out of the corner of my eye, I saw fly entered the teleporter tube. I swatted it but kept missing. I accidentally pressed teleport so me and the fly both did...

I tried to explain this to the crewmates but no one realized who I was because now I have a fly head. So they kept swinging giant newspaper and flying manual scrolls. A lady finally slammed me real hard with the newspaper cause she was swinging it like a baseball bat. I laid there on the floor, twitching uncontrollably. In their haste to swat me, they accidentally pushed off some flight controls and were now veering into a desert planet by Riddick's Furya.

Welp. Guess we were all getting isekaied. Onward! I winced at them but just had to croak it out. First time?

And thats when I suddenly woke up. My alarm clock was stupid Truck-kun must be, because its blinding beeping light and beep beep sound like Mrs. Fritz's bus. My siblings yelled at me to hrury up and get to the bus or we all gonna be late for school.

It just a normal day, nothing new I sighed with relief.

Until I walked out the door and realized that we were floating among many ripped our chunks of the earth that had suburban homes all over it. The bus came to our floating home and beep beep Mrs. Fritz stepped out.

Thats when I remembered. Just yesterday was Saturday. We propelled the remaining survivors of the zombie acolpalyse to outer space in hopes that we can remove ourselves from the infected zombies. A lot of quantum and some weird mathematical theory involved. It surprisingly worked for now. Only thing is as long as no one bumos and crashes into those satellites thats carrying purple eletromagnetic waves to keep us all suspended in space. And some occasionally floating sheeps and a few dragins breathing fir into the air in between their flights.

I got on the bus shakily, look at the small step between the bus, my floating home, and what could be a very, very, Very Large Fall. I gulped and went into the bus. Lian-Chu and Gwizdo was at it again, selling knicknacks for protection. Across the seats was Hiccup arguing with someone again, that fire breathing, venomous poisonus dragons were good and actuallybpretty harmless. I sighed. Snoutlout bumped my shoulder. Hey First time seeing dweebs?

I sighed. I must have binged too many movies the day before the Saturday's destruction happened. Now I'm sorta scattered across several isekaied world dimensions.

Then again, nothing beats chasing away all those last minute panics and doom-dreading stuff like watching Netlfix on a Saturday...

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
You can also choose between these two options:

I Died But Became a Lizardman Who was Then Hunted Down and Died to FInd Myself in Hell?!

or

The Hero Died, the World Perished, the Gods Disappeared, and Now I, the Healer, Have to Kill the Demons Ravaging this Isekai World?! Just Let Me Go Back To Earth!
The first one... I didn't turn into a lizard but does a sword count? Also, I think that hell is such a nice vacation spot than in RL but death's a bit pissed off the last time we met after sending me two trucks. Hahaha...

The other one on the other hand....seems a like the part-time job I used to go in Highschool. The demons there are no joke since they kinda move as fast as lighning and could cut down mountains if not careful.