Digital artists HELP ME!

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Hello! I’m a beginner digital artist who’s been on procreate since… march of this year. I just started with actually learning how to use the app though. And I quite like procreate, it’s not a bad app to use (I use an ipad to draw, with a stylus).

However! I recently came across Ibispaint X which is also a very big app. I was very confused after the weird tutorials but my first drawing there looks… really good. IbisPaint feel way nicer to draw on. But it’s way more complicated as it has more to go through. Should I try giving Ibis a chance (and use procreate too) or just give it up and focus only on Procreate? Like is IbisPaint x worth figuring out? And if you say yes to that, should I download IbisPaint (the one that cost money)?

Um, here’s art I’ve done on procreate, I’ve got nothing to show on ibis since I downloaded it like ten minutes ago…
B1029CDC-036D-4BF0-AEBA-BDB158C2DF28.jpeg
CCCBCE33-A2CE-4D1C-B590-2E7CD273C95C.jpeg
7592B2FD-E245-41A9-90B3-FBE097CEF8FF.jpeg
2A2CD458-2D5B-46E9-9941-9733F134FAE0.jpeg

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
I use ibis and I once used procreate and all I could say, both are great drawing apps - instead of having troubles picking, why not use both? You can use ibis sometimes or just mix it wit procreate and the result is what'll you'll expect.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I use ibis and I once used procreate and all I could say, both are great drawing apps - instead of having troubles picking, why not use both? You can use ibis sometimes or just mix it wit procreate and the result is what'll you'll expect.
I can do that?! Then I’ll try it out! Thanks! You’re the first to respond pfft

Thorkell_40k

Your art is amazing!!! 😍 It seems different which means you have improved!!!! 😀🎉🎊
I don't use both but,use Medibang so can't help 😅😀

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
First art reminds me of JoJo (PT5 to he exact)

Your art's great btw
Haha thank you, it’s Fushi from To your eternity
Your art is amazing!!! 😍 It seems different which means you have improved!!!! 😀🎉🎊
I don't use both but,use Medibang so can't help 😅😀
Is that one good too? I’m open for suggestion! Also thank you